Preview R23: Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I am in two minds about what I want to see happen tomorrow night. I am ok for us to lose as it will lock in pick 4 this week and secure that pick before the Saints 1st pick. But on the other hand I would love to see us get a win and throw Port's top 4 chances into disarray. They are coming into this one as the favorite and are expected to win quite easily, these are often the games that they do drop. If we do win tomorrow night, then Port will have to win against Fremantle in Perth in the final round to finish in the top 4 and get the double chance.
They might have to win just to stay in the eight!

I wish Rayguns family had a quiet word to her
They did. They said do a kangaroo at the Olympics.

tenor.gif

I am in two minds about what I want to see happen tomorrow night. I am ok for us to lose as it will lock in pick 4 this week and secure that pick before the Saints 1st pick. But on the other hand I would love to see us get a win and throw Port's top 4 chances into disarray. They are coming into this one as the favorite and are expected to win quite easily, these are often the games that they do drop. If we do win tomorrow night, then Port will have to win against Fremantle in Perth in the final round to finish in the top 4 and get the double chance.
Dont rule out, us trading up to get Draper.

Crows causing a catastrophic Power Failure is a first priority. :rainbow:

Dont rule out Carlton being Carlton vs the Saints in R24.

2nd vs a bottom 4 team, two rounds out from finals, in theory they should flog us.

But
I don't think they are really a 2nd spot team and I don't think we are a bottom four team.

Time will tell.
I would have had more faith in us winning, if a Power Failure would end Ports 2024 season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R23: Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back