Preview R23: Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Josh Rachele will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish I'd read this thread before I decided to extend my Sydney trip to catch the Crows Saturday night.

Wtf was I thinking?

I actually can empathize with Port Cap Man spewing crap at the Crows last week...you might seeing me do the same at the SCG BEFORE the game Saturday.

But it’s ok for a ‘leader’ very loose when referring to Laird to bag a young kid in the media. I am once again finding myself disgusted with this club… rotten from top top to bottom. In a cost of living push after 30 plus years of multiple memberships - I am just about done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
But it’s ok for a ‘leader’ very loose when referring to Laird to bag a young kid in the media. I am once again finding myself disgusted with this club… rotten from top top to bottom. In a cost of living push after 30 plus years of multiple memberships - I am just about done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“Cherry on top” comments are fine too

This is an absolutely terrible look. A shocking decision.

We shouldn't ever be throwing one of our players under the bus. Laird absolutely did the wrong thing, and I lost a lot of respect for him when he did that.

This is very disappointing.
I started to get a real picture of Laird when he has a go at young team mates for not passing to him to pad his stats.

Roo alluded to us having a debutant and us dropping another senior player (as well as Rash) vs Sydney on the radio this morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just when you thought we couldn't fck up any more
Schofield is right, and id be dropping laird for his comments not rachele
Why can't we ever read a room. There is nothing good that can come out of this, it's the kind of thing that results in trade requests
We talk about leadership / admin having a low IQ at the AFC.

I reckon the EQ levels are even lower.

Is Keane a senior player. Someone dropped the rumour that Keane has played his last game for AFC.
They said last night on that terrible show on Channel 7 with the vanilla kings Selwood & Cotchin that he is heading to Ireland for a family reason and would make his decision when he is back. Nicks seemed fairly confident yesterday that he would stay make of that what you will

Really hate how Laird and now Nicks have completely hung him out to dry. He is one of us. It's one thing to do it privately its another to embarass him publically. I can't ****ing stand Nicks. This is an invitation for clubs to come knocking for him.

His career will be wasted at the Crows. Get onto your manager, Josh.

This time last year things looked good. Fighting for a spot in the 8, playing attractive but inconsistent footy.

What a bloody nose dive in 12 months. Bottom 4. Players turning on each other in the media. Not sure I could enter the off season in a less enthused state.

It's completely the wrong time to 'send a message' to Rachele. If you're going to do it, do it earlier in the year, not with 1 game left so he can mull over it all pre season.

Nicks again with loser instincts
Maybe because he is pulling out of contents and going missing for halves of footy?

They said last night on that terrible show on Channel 7 with the vanilla kings Selwood & Cotchin that he is heading to Ireland for a family reason and would make his decision when he is back. Nicks seemed fairly confident yesterday that he would stay make of that what you will

Goodbye Mark. I don't blame you leaving the shitshow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R23: Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Back