Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please elaborate.

IUB Timeline of Deviancy.

Fill in the gaps IUB

19??? Gumbuya Park---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Oct 17th 2015 Weekly bender- almost arrested@IschenkoUBeauty

IUB Timeline of Deviancy.

Fill in the gaps IUB

19??? Gumbuya Park---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Oct 17th 2015 Weekly bender- almost arrested@IschenkoUBeauty
IUB has three dates with sheilas lined up this week after this weekend. Plenty of 'gaps' to be filled.

Different three.

...omg.

Oh to be 30 again and chilling with IUB peoples....

giphy.gif

Thread is suffering a quality control crisis.

We need a second thread entitled "Random thoughts not worthy of the 'Random thoughts not worthy of a thread' thread".

Could chuck a whole bunch of posts in there.

(Starting with this one.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

America really has a ****ed attitude when it comes to gun's.

Unbelievable to think that a supposed democratic and civilised society is so far off the planet when it comes to guns, gun control and the overall effect it has on them as a society as a whole.

From August next year, a new law will allow Texas students to carry concealed handguns in classrooms, dormitories and other college buildings, as long as they hold the appropriate gun licence. The measure, known as the "campus carry law", was passed earlier this year.

By contrast, students who bring sex toys onto campus run the risk of being reprimanded for obscenity under the Texas Penal Code
and the university's rules.

http://www.theage.com.au/world/****...est-gun-laws-with-dildos-20151011-gk6j8w.html

lol at the bolded :thumbsu:

would love to renew/upgrade my membership, left a "call me back" message on the website last week, called in today and got told to leave a message after 10 mins on hold :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

would love to renew/upgrade my membership, left a "call me back" message on the website last week, called in today and got told to leave a message after 10 mins on hold :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

...they are fielding all the complaints about the orange in nek years Hoodies...give them a break Jims.

America really has a stuffed attitude when it comes to gun's.

Unbelievable to think that a supposed democratic and civilised society is so far off the planet when it comes to guns, gun control and the overall effect it has on them as a society as a whole.

http://www.theage.com.au/world/****...est-gun-laws-with-dildos-20151011-gk6j8w.html

lol at the bolded :thumbsu:
You know what they say Grogg... Never bring a dildo to a gun fight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back