Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
#TRIGGAWARNING

The racism debate regarding the new star wars is kind of interesting.

On one hand youve got the redneck KKK supporters crying foul regarding it saying it promotes white genecide blah blah blah.

Then on the other hand you have a director who in the past has stated he has gone into casting with an aim to have a "blacker"/"more diverse" cast because the "emmys are the whitest ****ing room in the history of time"

Could you imagine the absolute lambasting a director would get if he came out saying he went to casting with a mind to make sure it was mainly white people he was hiring?

Was only a matter of time before it all blew up with a movie of this magnitude.

Why do so many people want to nominate Collingwood? I understand Geelong, they have been successful but they also have a unique selling point being the only regional team. But Collingwood? when there are other better Melbourne clubs to go to?

Why do so many people want to nominate Collingwood? I understand Geelong, they have been successful but they also have a unique selling point being the only regional team. But Collingwood? when there are other better Melbourne clubs to go to?
Eddie. And Collingwood perks in general.

Why do so many barrack for Collingwood?

Cops sitting on a nature strip with radar pointing down my Drive straight towards the Model T at 4.45pm.

Thankfully the Model T was sitting somewhere around low 50kmhr mark.

I felt like stopping and inviting the boys to come back...like now 10pm-midnight...when every third car hooning campaigner is out on the Drive doing wheel spins on the wet road.

But nah, business hours boys, business hours.

IUB can't sleep. :cry:

TT never sleeps.

gecko.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaytime Chocolate (Limited Edition) is tasty.

Had one at the Wallan Servo after the Tigers Final.
You had a.... oh forget it, too easy, too obvious and nttawwt anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back