Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to stop posting after I've had a couple of beers. Some of the stuff I have posted has been borderline incoherent, I've gone back and edited the next day but geez it's still average.

Aussie-isms that are almost extinct #273 : The word "bonza"
Speaking of Aussie-isms, anyone use the saying "What is this, Bush Week?', or is it just the bogans from SW Gippy that I know?

Last edited:
Walking Dead has started another season of zombie smashing. The show is alright...

best-walking-dead-jokes-2.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Melbourne CEO Carl Dilena says the club will make a “solid profit” in 2015.

Speaking to the Herald Sun’s Grant Baker, Dilena said the club’s record membership and sponsor support left the club in a strong position.

“We will make a solid profit again this year and be in a position to pay down more debt,” Dilena said.

Dilena also flagged news on senior coach Brad Scott’s contract, saying a possible extension would be finalised in the coming months.

North Melbourne CEO Carl Dilena says the club will make a “solid profit” in 2015.

Speaking to the Herald Sun’s Grant Baker, Dilena said the club’s record membership and sponsor support left the club in a strong position.

“We will make a solid profit again this year and be in a position to pay down more debt,” Dilena said.

Dilena also flagged news on senior coach Brad Scott’s contract, saying a possible extension would be finalised in the coming months.
I can imagine the shatting that incurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back