Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i belong to this:
peta--people-eating-tasty-animals-tshirt-preview.png

******* hipster!

Do you have an almond chai latte with your KFC wraps?

Cool.

No...the effort to get the wraps wrapped appropriately would be beyond them.

Instead I take my thermos and make my own.

If you ever see a hipster pouring from a thermos at Wallan come and give me a high five.

Sort of on topic: I'm one of those truly awful people who would be vegetarian if I didn't enjoy the taste of meat so much. I feel slightly uncomfortable eating something that was once alive with the knowledge that its entire purpose was to be raised to be slaughtered and I can't eat something if I see it slaughtered and butchered or if it looks like it did during it's life when it's served, if that makes sense.

So yeah, it's entirely selfish and I could imagine being a vegetarian in the future, but I'm not there yet.
I'm the same. Living animals are beautiful creatures. Cows and lamb are cute buggers. But dam they taste so good.
Ham and Bacon mmm mmmmm.
But city life has made me soft and I couldn't kill an animal myself but hypocritically, I am happy to get it from the butcher or supermarket

Don't have Apple TV and refuse to pay for fetch. So a big night in front of the iPad ahead.

A smart TV app surely wouldn't have been that hard? ****ers. #optusout

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question for those of you with Foxtel that are epl fans. Have any of you contacted Foxtel to complain about the fact that they have lost the rights to Optus with no reduction to monthly payments ? If so have you been able to get anything out of them , eg extra channels to your package? I was hoping sbs would show the early Saturday night game last week at 930pm , instead fell asleep by the 1130pm game they were showing

Question for those of you with Foxtel that are epl fans. Have any of you contacted Foxtel to complain about the fact that they have lost the rights to Optus with no reduction to monthly payments ? If so have you been able to get anything out of them , eg extra channels to your package? I was hoping sbs would show the early Saturday night game last week at 930pm , instead fell asleep by the 1130pm game they were showing
Extremely casual EPL fan here, but since Foxtel lost the rights, 6 seperate new Soccer channels have appeared :

Ch 513, German Bundesliga
Ch 514, Spanish LaLiga
Ch 515, Brasilian Serie A
Ch 516, Chelsea TV
Ch 517, Liverpool TV
Ch 518, Man United TV
Not desperate enough for live EPL to fork out more for Optus.

On this day in 2009, North caused one of the upsets of the year by defeating top of table St.Kilda.

On this day in 2015, North secured its finals birth with a win over top of the table Fremantle.

August 23. Good day that.

On this day in 2009, North caused one of the upsets of the year by defeating top of table St.Kilda.

On this day in 2015, North secured its finals birth with a win over top of the table Fremantle.

August 23. Good day that.

Went to Dockers win

Unexpected joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back