Rank the best future midfields

Remove this Banner Ad

I decided to keep Ebert out as more of a HFF/Winger, but did forgrt Polec.

Genuine toss up who I would want out of GC and Port. I honestly dont know.

Questions need to be asked how West Coast got such a poor midfield.

Ebert is a centre square midfielder every day of the week, WC playing him on a HFF is what cost them him.

Broadbent also now plays as a defender.

Boak, Ebert, Wines, Cornes, Polec, Gray, Hartlett, Cassisi, Wingard, White

Ebert is a centre square midfielder every day of the week, WC playing him on a HFF is what cost them him.

Broadbent also now plays as a defender.

Boak, Ebert, Wines, Cornes, Polec, Gray, Hartlett, Cassisi, Wingard, White

Cannot wait to one day see our midfields go to war in a final. You guys have just as much talent in there as us through clever recruiting.

Kennedy, Jack, Hannerbery, Bird, Parker, McGlynn, McVeigh, Cunningham, Jetta as well as Tom Mitchell. Lloyd has shown he can match it in games so far. And we have players like Hewett, Perris and Robinson yet to debut. Add on Isaac Heeney in this draft plus Callum Mills and Josh Dunkley, both touted top 10 picks in next years draft and it's safe to say we don't have a lot to worry about in our midfield.

I know this is the "everyone post a few of your own team's young players to feel good about yourself and fish for compliments" thread, but I'm not seeing anything that surpasses the Gold Coast's midfield group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy, Jack, Hannerbery, Bird, Parker, McGlynn, McVeigh, Cunningham, Jetta as well as Tom Mitchell. Lloyd has shown he can match it in games so far. And we have players like Hewett, Perris and Robinson yet to debut. Add on Isaac Heeney in this draft plus Callum Mills and Josh Dunkley, both touted top 10 picks in next years draft and it's safe to say we don't have a lot to worry about in our midfield.
So you've got Perris last year, Heeney this year and I'm assuming both Mills and Dunkley are academy players too? All much cheaper than they are worth.

That is a joke

Gold Coast dominated everyone. I'm not sure you can call Bennell a midfielder anymore, he plays 75% of the game forward and 25% of it on the wing. I have him in my supercoach so have been keeping a close eye on him throughout the year and have been dissapointed that he spends so much time up forward when he's so promising in the middle of the ground.

So you've got Perris last year, Heeney this year and I'm assuming both Mills and Dunkley are academy players too? All much cheaper than they are worth.

That is a joke
Perris - NSW scholarship
Heeney, Mills - Swans Academy
Dunkley - Father/Son

pendles,beams,sidebottom,taylor adams,josh thomas
You're claiming this is the best future midfield? Or just praying for some sort of acknowledgement or praise?

Ours has the potential to be very decent in a few years, plenty of unproven talent in there.

Steven, Dunstan, Billings, Newnes, Ross, Acres, Saunders plus the likes of Armitage, Curren and Weller. Add Savage into the rotation too.

Gold Coast definitely. But I reckon Port'd run them close.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rank the best future midfields

Remove this Banner Ad

Back