Autopsy Rd 15 v Collingwood Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

41k, stick that up ya arse AFL, the ****ing time slots this year given to us have been ridiculous....questioning my membership for next year if it continues.

I want to give knockers a credit for his big tackle on Witts near goal at the death. Stirring stuff from the big man.

And wasn't effusive enough about Yarran. This guy is now a bona fide star. Even Lethal was raving, and he generally bags him relentlessly.

Two Carlton Chris's were unbelievable, would have loved to been there to see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee whiz... cannot believe the amount of criticism of Andrew Walker.

As in, I cannot believe it wasn't forthcoming from about round three this year. He has been absolutely putrid all season, save for about 3 games. Runs around like a headless chicken, over-commits to contests and continually is out positioned. Would have conceded more team goals against through basic fundamental errors than any other footballer in the AFL. A dumb, dumb footballer, who opposition forwards would have been falling over themselves to play against.

Still, as long as the likes of Walker, McLean and Armfield are getting a game at Carlton, we'll be pushing shit up hill. Carrazzo did a reasonable job on Pendlebury.

Walker is out of sorts and not enjoying his footy but to say he is disinterested is damn foolish. He is trying like hell but playing like hell too.

Just saw Eddie kicking rippers for Adelaide and looking like a happy man. I miss him and I'm sorry but I would rather have him in our team than Dale Thomas. If we had kept him at least we would be getting what we were overpaying for.

I think we can all agree that the Pies are waaaay behind the top 4 and possibly Geelong. No flags with that current list.

As for us, I can see the light in that dark room but it'll take some changing.

Positives are Yarran finding form and Sam Rowe really locking himself into an important defensive player. Who'd have thought you be more at ease with the ball in his hands than Jamo who is becoming a big turnover merchant.

What to do with Walker? He's become a liability. Play him on a wing? Drop him altogether?

Damned if we don't see Cripps and Graham permanently replace McLean and Carrazzo in 2015 if not for the rest of the year if fit plus keep Johnson and get Bell back.

Of course this probably means we will see:

Out- Johnson, Armfield
In - Waite, Lucas

:mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Rd 15 v Collingwood Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back