Game Day RD 16 Geelong v Essendon Sat Jun 29 730pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipping a loss here and the bigger the margin, the more cats players Bailey Smith will unfollow throughout the game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Woohoo

Mitch and Lawson both getting to start the match - don't care if it's from the bench, just great that neither is the sub

Merrick is the sub

Good get! You know your football.
The boys will be nervous- few touches to start would be good. In the system of course.

Hearing Scott talk through the week re HTB, not necessarily Dangers incident. Watching teams today I'm aware of how the interpretation has changed the game so much. It will be teams that adapt, quick hands and body strength that get the benefit. As supporters very hard not to call them out caught, we have to adjust as well. irritating.

Krock- Kelly says SDK in the ruck.
Makes sense considering last week won’t be a huge leap this year if he is to be a flexible ruckman but keen to see if he can develop into the role it would save us having to get a backup ruck next year and throw O’sulivan down back for next year to fill the role to allow SDK in the ruck moving forward

Quick ladder check =who would have thought FREO of all teams, sitting pretty in third!

For the mo that is, but will stay there if we can do Essendone.
And bloody pies stop their current come back.

Tipping a loss here and the bigger the margin, the more cats players Bailey Smith will unfollow throughout the game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Why?

Isn't he all but in a Cats jumper already??

Not a good way to build relationships with his future teammates I would've thought.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two hours to ball up and I'm through the first bag of doritos.

How's everyone else's gastrointestinal health forecast? Mine is not great
Great excitement here! Mimi cannot wait for the Salt + Pepper Squid

It's freezing here. . .Far away. . .so snuggled into her Geelong Cats' scarf

Mimi - Footy - Dawn to Dark.jpg

As for me, still on my only drink once a week - Geelong game day - began at 5pm + am ever so 'slightly refreshed'

Why?

Isn't he all but in a Cats jumper already??

Not a good way to build relationships with his future teammates I would've thought.......

I thought he was already in the jumper?

My interpretation is that he'll remove them as followers as too lessen attention to his eventual move...🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back