Autopsy Rd 18 Blues storm home to beat Pies and honour Serge

Who played well for the Blues vs the Pies in Round 18?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

3f83d64d851264ce2fcfa8701851b80e.jpg

One of the best final terms we have had in a long long time, game was in the balance and we completely dominated. All turned around by that pack mark and goal from SOJ when the game was heading for a train wreck finish for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrific last quarter. Rapt that we were able to win for Serge. I was impressed that TDK worked his way back into the game late after being beaten early. Walsh huge again. The win has wallpapered over some serious cracks but it’s hard to be disappointed after being the old enemy and drawing back to level in the head-to-head count against them

I liked what i saw last week and really think we are building something here.

The loses earlier against Collingwood and the Eagles may cost us and Teague at the end of the year.

I like this system, we are always in it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Haven’t been flogged in two years sign of improvement.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Terrific last quarter. Rapt that we were able to win for Serge. I was impressed that TDK worked his way back into the game late after being beaten early. Walsh huge again. The win has wallpapered over some serious cracks but it’s hard to be disappointed after being the old enemy and drawing back to level in the head-to-head count against them
wtf? what wallpapering? we won - the end - hasn't wallpapered over anything - what is it with these terrified people and their zero sense cliches?

OMG …. Went out on a date with an absolute goddess, way past my league but for some reason likes me …. and it was during the game! Yes I know … shame on me …. But how do you pass that up?

Needless to say just “watched” the game as if it was live on KAYO. I have got so many things to say but the most important ……

If the whole team took a page out JSOS, Stocker, Weiterbots and Walshe’s book we would win the next 5 premierships.
Not putting anyone down, no passengers today, awesome effort after a flakey couple of quarters.

Sam Walsh is just an absolute freak. Every single mongrel who didn’t rank him number 1 are eating crows sooooooo badly and I have to say Garry Lyon is doing it with class.

Serge would have been chuffed by the boys effort in the last quarter.

He's no Rozee. :cool:
How is Kane doing these days? Since I've been banned from Twitter for a misunderstanding thanks to their shit programmers, I'm missing all the quality posts from that dickhead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Rd 18 Blues storm home to beat Pies and honour Serge

Back