Game Day Rd 18 Pies V Cats Fri July 12 2024 740 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not unexpected

Looking at the named 23 last night, the sub was always coming from the forwards with the most likely candidates Henry or Rohan

I couldn't see Mannagh as sub after his efforts last week and Rohan has the ability to set the standard earlier

Happy to see a repeat of the team from last week

Looking at the named 23 last night, the sub was always coming from the forwards with the most likely candidates Henry or Rohan

I couldn't see Mannagh as sub after his efforts last week and Rohan has the ability to set the standard earlier

Happy to see a repeat of the team from last week
Yeah was always a forward and everyone else is in too good a form

Do the stuff required and you get in the starting team. Simple

I think this is also about player management with his return from his earlier hamstring injury pre-bye and then not being quite right afterwards

This is helping him build match fitness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except Deano's drinking was an act.

Weeeellll, I only have one case of Bubbles for tonight, so may need to wait until 7:30. Must wait, in case I run out :joycat::joycat::joycat:

I Love Lucy Party GIF

PS. I'm the Dean Martin of BF ;)
Long as don't need to drown your sorrows

Cat champagne.gif

Is BT moonlighting as a bottle shop attendant? Gotta love a footy convo with a brick dunny wall, no wonder you're flat.
Bubbles and Les Petites to wipe that memory out. ;)
I'm hoping SDK kicks the first goal - he knows where they are, see 22GF for old times sake.
Plus for $2 I get $82 back. :)
Bubbles, Les Petites + gaspers! Only four minutes to go + I'm really excited now

🥂 🥂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back