Game Day Rd 18 Pies V Cats Fri July 12 2024 740 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think there’s a jumper clash. How else would you explain some of the strange disposals

I said that earlier

In space it's not so bad, but in congestion I'm not sure it's so easy to tell the players apart

Darcy Cameron is as average ruckman as Stanley is.. But seriously SDK isn't a ruckman, the stats are clearly there... Asmuch as average Stanley is as a ruckman, he needs to play if his fit
Screenshot_20240712_205252_Samsung capture.jpg

Darcy Cameron 37 hitouts
Sam De Koning 4 hitouts

Not much we can do. Have to take the pain as Sam improves.

Darcy Cameron is as average ruckman as Stanley is.. But seriously SDK isn't a ruckman, the stats are clearly there... Asmuch as average Stanley is as a ruckman, he needs to play if his fit
View attachment 2046276

We just need agro sdk to come out after half time again, in his shell a bit again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Cameron 37 hitouts
Sam De Koning 4 hitouts

Not much we can do. Have to take the pain as Sam improves.
Still think SDK has done some nice things but as you said if he’s going to develop in the role you have to accept some things aren’t going to go his way

Have they even scored a goal aside from off turnovers? It is frustrating to watch, they just all run forward of the ball Richmond style.

It's like watching the Little League. They all swarm around the ball except for one or two who just sit forward waiting for the ball to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back