Game Day Rd 18 Pies V Cats Fri July 12 2024 740 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you’re as critical towards Dempsey, Blitz and JC then has the same or much lower Disposals
No. And rightly so.

One is a hot chance for Rising Star.
One is 250+ game multiple bnf winner.
One is a Geelong coleman medalist and bnf winner.

They have credits in the bank.
Jez has two goals so far as well.

Jhye has no such credits, is probably 22nd-23rd picked, and has players in the reserves playing well enough to get a shot. He needs a good 2nd half.

He was looking to pass it off from when he took the mark

But when he couldn't find an option that's when he went back to take his kick

He was never going to kick it in that situation
After the siren, GF, last kick of the day to win a game? Sure he motioned to pass it on, but that's a team ethos thing. He is capable. Only other reliable kick would be Rohan.

Massive quarter of footy coming up, if things continue as they are and we keep turning it over to gift them goals, we won’t win.

However we tidy it up, get our handball chains happening when surging forward and stop bombing it long onto Stengles head i50, we’ll win.

Let's play Parfitt then in the Ruck than.. if we're purely putting someone in there for pressure and not winning the hit outs there no point playing sdk in the ruck
HITOUT STATS ARE USELESS.

Generally don't disagree, but in the moment tonight, he knew he couldn't get it.

The slippery ground probably a deciding factor.

It was a reluctant shot

In a different match he likely goes back and slots it

I don't know the numbers on it, but I'm thinking it wouldn't be a high conversion rate for shots on goal when the player initialed clearly doesn't want the shot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ones more developed than the other but please carry on the pot shots
They aren't pot shots ffs. He has plenty of time to become a very good footballer.
But right now in R18 2024 he needs to do more than 6 touches in a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back