Game Day Rd 18 Pies V Cats Fri July 12 2024 740 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was looking to pass it off from when he took the mark

But when he couldn't find an option that's when he went back to take his kick

He was never going to kick it in that situation
Generally don't disagree, but in the moment tonight, he knew he couldn't get it.

The slippery ground probably a deciding factor.
As it eventuated yes.
Can honestly say that when it happened, I said to my son in law that it was great the ball was in his hands. I was wrong.

Disagree you have a vendetta the other players have just as little impact yet he’s getting picked out of the lot
Have you been missing what I've been saying all year. Haven't singled out Jhye? I have eviscerated Parfitt, Bowes, Blicavs, Atkins and Bruhn for their output in 2024 as midfielders. Clark is also among them.

Last couple of weeks with Dangerfield and Stewart, a more mobile ruck and Humphries/Mannagh in and we've looked better collectively as a midfield.

6 touches is still 6 touches.
Bowes has more clearances that half than he had touches.

Are you blind? Dempsey has been one of out best players for the past month, Clark was dropped and then back in because Knevitt was crook, take your sooking elsewhere, he’s just not that good at the moment
Sooking? I’m just arguing there’s a few players that had the same limiting impact as Clark in that half and yet none of them get singled out

Pull your head in champ

Pies are keeping in touch rebounding with great ball use
Mostly caused by mistakes due to Cats rushing forward
Cats have the fire power win : slow down and be precise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As it eventuated yes.
Can honestly say that when it happened, I said to my son in law that it was great the ball was in his hands. I was wrong.

Initially I was really happy to see it in his hands

But his body language didn't project confidence - love to see him back himself in next time

Have you been missing what I've been saying all year. Haven't singled out Jhye? I have eviscerated Parfitt, Bowes, Blicavs, Atkins and Bruhn for their output in 2024 as midfielders. Clark is also among them.

Last couple of weeks with Dangerfield and Stewart, a more mobile ruck and Humphries/Mannagh in and we've looked better collectively as a midfield.

6 touches is still 6 touches.
Bowes has more clearances that half than he had touches.
Seems to ignore my actual posts that there were a few players with the same limited impact that weren’t being singled out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back