Game Day Rd 18 Pies V Cats Fri July 12 2024 740 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna love Humphries ball use of half back for the next decade. Duncan replacement before our eyes.
His composure and decision making is elite and then there’s his physicality and positioning for someone so new in the side and undersized

He’s 100% going to make it

I'll add Holmes to that group too, not always made good decisions but his running both ways has been important and he's broken lines that we seem unable to do otherwise.
Not been awesome by any means, but he's been more good/important that poor, unlike a few.
I did- you beat my edit

20 shots from 35 entries. Mostly from our turnovers.

You’d like to think if we kick 3 this quarter it will be tough for them to kick 5-6.

For the love of god can we stop the ball going over the back at a marking contest. The worst we look is when the defenders get turned around

I genuinely have no idea what it is, but Lawson has some intangible talent or skill or attribute that I find really comforting.
Composure maybe? Not really sure, but whatever it is it screams loudly that he'll have a good long career.
Yes. I get that totally. He just seems a bit timeless. As if he's been playing for years.

Is he out for the season? I hadn't heard that

I read that this afternoon - not sure where the news originally came from

But he's got a hotspot in the navicular bone on his right foot - doubt he'd be returning before the end of the season, even if he hasn't already been ruled out

I'll add Holmes to that group too, not always made good decisions but his running both ways has been important and he's broken lines that we seem unable to do otherwise.
Not been awesome by any means, but he's been more good/important that poor, unlike a few.
Yeah his good far far outweighs the bad

Hope you're as critical towards
Dempsey 6
Blitz 5
JC 4

has the same or much lower Disposals
Clark is just hanging around lookkng for outlet kicks. He is a passenger tonight. He should be subbed out and should not be in the team next week.

Yeah he looks a real pick up. Not being an 18 yo certainly helps too.
For a guy his size and being a experienced player it’s been a big concern over the last few years I’m not sure what they will do

I was hoping the ruck work would ignite the contested confidence he needs but he’s still dropping his head and backing out of contests

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back