Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Oi pay attention

The GD thread morphed from a PSA due to the shifted earlier start time

So everyone the GD thread started it’s swanston early, so…

Deep Breath Psa GIF by GIPHY Cares

You can read about the 12:30 start in the Official announcement below.

In the words of Gerry Wallace, if I hear one more person mention the shiny new toy of Sam Mitchell or the Hawthorn way I will spew up

We’ve been on the ends of some terrible losses all the way back to 1974

So keep Camry v BMW comparisons in check today

Go well Shiels

Go well anyone walking into your Exit interviews on Tuesday

Go well X. Let’s get a bog and secure the most remarkable player turn arounds in recent memory and get that AA guernsey. You have gone from Camry to BMW come to think of it.

Time for one last 2024 hurrah today. The sun is starting to rise again, 2025 will see more improvement and come January we will have convinced ourselves that we are top 4 material

North by 5

https://www.afl.com.au/news/1202661

Driving Street Racer GIF

Last edited:

How bad is the weather? We played in torrential rain in Queensland a couple of years ago because of a cyclone. Must be worse than that?
Judging by whats coming from the west it'll be cold and wet.

Yeah but that’s not enough to move a game. I’m out of the loop on this, why is it being changed? Is it weather? Games have been played in putrid conditions.
No, it was an evening game and there is an ETU strike on. So if the lights go out no one will turn them back on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How bad is the weather? We played in torrential rain in Queensland a couple of years ago because of a cyclone. Must be worse than that?
Mate I went to one game at Launceston in 2009 it rained and blew that hard you literally couldn’t see across the ground. It was that bad they canceled the halftime Auskick, in Tasmania 😮

Hoping the players sign off with a bang just as you have rediscovered your mojo Gifo.

Derailing the Hawks’ finals plans at the death and watching Shiels carried off by Luke Breust and a North teammate through a guard of honour filled with celebratory North players and Hawks with frowns would be all the fuel I need to be excited for what’s to come.

Reality is (TM Damien Hardwick) we’re missing too many important players and the above scenario is but a dream.

F*** it, North by 5 points due to our accuracy at goal versus the Wiz kicking 2 goals 10 on his own.

Do it for Clarko (and Shiels) ffs you plonkers! 👊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back