Game Day Rd 24 starts at 12:30pm Roos v Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love these saturdays, but i see next year we will have to pay to watch them on tv. Another trainwreck by the afl. Saturday is the day for the people!

and go roos

The tv situation is slipping through quietly, it’s a disgrace. No longer a game for the people but a game for the people who pay Rupert Murdoch for a terrible overpriced service.

I hope we beat them and they miss finals and the smirk is wiped off that smarmy twats face for a moment. North by 12 in a forgettable game that barely anyone will see.

I assume there maybe some people travelling down today for the game and are now stuffed with the late game chsnge

Yes

That was the point of the OP

For those that solely rely on the good word of BF and not mainstream media or Apps

Bad feeling creeping in about this one. Last time I felt this confident in a shit performance, I tipped the Dees to cover the line of about -74, and they did. Thinking of doing the same today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some friends having bravely 😱 chosen this match as their interstate game for the year.
Does anyone know if there is a post match celebration/wake function and where it is.
Thanks in advance Roo people 😁

its game day so...
the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
1712263002203.png

who meows the following....

I think you lads need some new material for next season, those are cursed.

Some friends having bravely 😱 chosen this match as their interstate game for the year.
Does anyone know if there is a post match celebration/wake function and where it is.
Thanks in advance Roo people 😁
No now farkkk off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back