Game Day Rd 24 starts at 12:30pm Roos v Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No now farkkk off

Classy. I 'd like you to think about it that I'm a 15 year year member of North, in honour of my parents and friends.
I put more money into this club and go to more North games than many people on this forum.
I defend this club to all and sundry that want to tear down a traditional Victorian team.
A perfectly innocent question for my North friends and that's the best some can do.
So thanks heaps for your suggestions !!

Classy. I 'd like you to think about it that I'm a 15 year year member of North, in honour of my parents and friends.
I put more money into this club and go to more North games than many people on this forum.
I defend this club to all and sundry that want to tear down a traditional Victorian team.
A perfectly innocent question for my North friends and that's the best some can do.

Probably could have approached asking the innocent question in a better manner pal. You aren’t a regular and words on the internet don’t lack context, so surely you can understand that came across as a bit of a low blow.

Hey lads, new to bigfooty and have known about it since 2005, hope us Roos can get it done and bounce back from last week's disaster. Got cousins on this app so they included me as well. Hopefully we can get on a good start like last week up ROOS!
Welcome

Wow now I feel so bad after being lured into your honey trap 🙄

I think you lads need some new material for next season, those are cursed.

Yep

A decade on and it’s crickets

Old Scamps is not helping out much up there either

Lift Scamps, go sit on a Footy Gods lap and get us going in 2025

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think I've ever seen Simpkin shake hands with the Umpire when he goes up for the coin toss. Maybe that is why we get such a raw deal from the Umps. :)

I KNOW it's not going to happen. But honestly can you imagine if we manage to end Hawthorn's finals chances with a win here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back