Game Day Rd 24 starts at 12:30pm Roos v Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is incredible that when Lindsay Thomas was good at drawing high frees, he was constantly berated as a cheap, nasty, soft footballer. But all we are hearing now is how clever the players are and the defenders need to be better.

It’s odd when where trying to stamp out head knocks and then encourage ducking for high free kicks.

Fisher is a shit kick and cannot man up

I think all of their goals have gone through his opponent. He literally is not defending at all... Not even trying to.

Fisher is an absolute fraud. He’s in the McDonald tier of somehow being rated as a “good kick” because he looks good when he kicks it, mainly because left footers generally do, but he always kicks it way too high and if there’s any pressure it’s always a snap kick that goes up and under and never hits a teammate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the point of Tom Powell? Makes no impact at centre bounces, always led to the ball by his opponent and is the definition of ‘unphysical’. Left to Xerri and Wardlaw to do the grunt work at centre bounces; if they don’t get their hands on it, bang, it’s down the other end in no time …

What is the point of Tom Powell? Makes no impact at centre bounces, always led to the ball by his opponent and is the definition of ‘unphysical’. Left to Xerri and Wardlaw to do the grunt work at centre bounces; if they don’t get their hands on it, bang, it’s down the other end in no time …
I've said it before and I'll say it again, he shouldn't be in our midfield. Just doesn't have the brain for it.

He would however be our best half back outside of Sheez.

George and X flying the flag, whilst the rest of the team does... nothing. Pathetic is far too mild a word to describe the way most of these guys approach their football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back