Game Day Rd 8 North v Collingwood 4:35pm Marvel | Saturday May 8th 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a feeling today is the day for our 1st win, 4 Q effort, and have them demoralised by mid final term, Turner to Pendlebury, he is their most dangerous mid by far, Nth by 33 pt's, Powell Rising Star nomination, and no injuries.
I'll take it and run!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just keep the ball away from them and they can't score (seriously). The mids need to have a big one with a couple getting 30+ like last week. We play like that and we win I think. If all of our mids have 25 or fewer we won't win.

Just keep the ball away from them and they can't score (seriously). The mids need to have a big one with a couple getting 30+ like last week. We play like that and we win I think. If all of our mids have 25 or fewer we won't win.

But if our forwards kick all goals and no points we might win?

Obviously we need to get possession and move the ball forward but if we’ve learnt nothing else from this season it’s that we do not get the return for effort even when inside 50 entries are 3 X that of the opposition. Need to score more then we will win. (Come to think of it we shouldn’t have any trouble scoring at a Collingwood match 😉)

The big moment has arrived.

Fitzroy 1996: 0-7 52%
North 2021: 0-7 49%

Round 8 1996 Fitzroy 16-11-107 def Fremantle 10-16-76
Seriously? Who gives a Sh*t? I’m sure this data would have been discussed at length at every club team meeting this week . What do u get putting negative crap like this ?
But if our forwards kick all goals and no points we might win?
20443ECC-71DA-4A95-8E42-A1E5CEBD4D3D.jpeg

I've got Jaidyn 3 goals + into North win at $9.50

EDIT - that's nine dollars fifty.

$50 on it but.
I've gone $30 on North to win at $3.40, Cunners for 20+ disposals, Stevo for 2+ goals. $10 each on separate bets.

We got Wade, Davis and Rantall under the 10 year rule. Would be the modern day equivalent of picking up Hawkins, Fyfe and Hurn without having to compensate the clubs we got them from. We also got a pretty handy coach.

Yep so what you're saying is that the two situations aren't comparable? So therefore continually drawing comparisons between the two is a futile exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back