Preview Rd16: Changes & prematch discussion vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you wanting Larkey in need to watch some VFL football.
Brown is struggling without support and that’s acknowledged by the club but we are literally throwing the kid to the wolves playing him now.

Smaller forward line, Jack will need to play tall and we work around that.
Not ideal but Waite and Wood being injured isnt ideal either.

Be specific Taz

What are the issues with Larkey for those that don’t watch?

Some of you wanting Larkey in need to watch some VFL football.
Brown is struggling without support and that’s acknowledged by the club but we are literally throwing the kid to the wolves playing him now.

Smaller forward line, Jack will need to play tall and we work around that.
Not ideal but Waite and Wood being injured isnt ideal either.

Yes the monstrous dire wolves of the Gold Coast Suns. Larkey probably won't have played on someone so small since he left Under 18s.

Having said that, I agree he is out of form and hasn't demanded the call up in the past few weeks.

Be specific Taz

What are the issues with Larkey for those that don’t watch?
His issue is his body size in AFL. Got the rest of the tools but he won't be such an opportunist at AFL level as the players and team setups are a lot smarter. When his body size is up, gets more AFL games he should be able to create these opportunities at AFL level.

If we were sitting at 14th I'd say play him with no chance at finals.

His issue is his body size in AFL. Got the rest of the tools but he won't be such an opportunist at AFL level as the players and team setups are a lot smarter. When his body size is up, gets more AFL games he should be able to create these opportunities at AFL level.

If we were sitting at 14th I'd say play him.

He looked like Twiggy Dunne last year and from the few pics/vids I have seen not much change

Time to get the iron happening

He looked like Twiggy Dunne last year and from the few pics/vids I have seen not much change

Hopefully his metabolism slows down asap so he can put on the size. May also mean he is still growing...or just someone who will still have high metabolism well into their late 30s. I guess we'll find out.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how Hrovat is in the side. Truly baffling.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mate we have no Garner, Wood, Waite, Hartung, EVW off the top of my head. That is the only reason, the next lot are miles off. But that is a different discussion.

I'd be ****ing concerned if I was Durdin , Morgan, Nielson Josh Williams or Hibberd

We are in tanking territory, legit taking the piss without any kpf support for Brown

He'll get double teamed by May & Thompson. If the bloke misses out on the Coleman he can thank the coach for making him a ****ing decoy.

FFS, I hope we play Daw forward where he can actually draw an opponent and be useful.

....and WTF does Zurhaar & Jacobs alone do for the outside pace issues?

He'll get double teamed by May & Thompson. If the bloke misses out on the Coleman he can thank the coach for making him a ****ing decoy.

FFS, I hope we play Daw forward where he can actually draw an opponent and be useful.

....and WTF does Zurhaar & Jacobs alone do for the outside pace issues?
That's Scotts for you. :stern look

So has Jacobs been given the totally all clear by medico's or have to front up again on Sunday before the game and still be a chance of late scratching ?

Yes he will be given a coordination test similar to the one below, am not actually sure how she did TBH. :D

Gay_91b6fa_2235063.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back