Preview Rnd 10 Carlton v Adelaide Sunday May 25 4.40 pm @ MCG - Team post *686

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lets not go there please, that trade period and all the Jacobs stuff degenerated this board and the Crows board to some of the worst shit I've ever seen on BigFooty.

That was a funny time on BF, I remember on this board the "in Swann & Inke we trust" or something along those lines was the thing to say.

Our clubs certainly have traded a lot of players back and forth over the years. I wonder who will be the next one packing their bags to head east or west.

That was a funny time on BF, I remember on this board the "in Swann & Inke we trust" or something along those lines was the thing to say.

Our clubs certainly have traded a lot of players back and forth over the years. I wonder who will be the next one packing their bags to head east or west.

The Massie for Eccles one still riles me to this day!! :thumbsdown:

Just curious what kind of reception will Betts get on Sunday?
Will he be "deliberately" targeted, booed?
Is their some understanding by the Carlton supporters that part of the reason why he came to SA was for his father.

Most here wouldn't care to boo Betts but we can't vouch for all supporters.
You'd have to be a pretty lousy bastard to boo Betts. Hope people accept this as being the case.
Do we really want to be like Collingwood supporters?

Betts won't be targeted but there could be some heat for the theatre of things. Why not?

Creepy hugs are awesome, nothing better than 'surprising' someone with a big hug from behind! :) :eek:

Get in line ladies.

creepy-hugs.jpg

Just curious what kind of reception will Betts get on Sunday?

Will he be "deliberately" targeted, booed?

Is their some understanding by the Carlton supporters that part of the reason why he came to SA was for his father.
Every club has tool supporters that think booing is the answer. I'm sure it would spur many of the players on to be honest.

Last lap I saw was matty Richardson. Stood and applauded him as I admired the way he went about it.... Even when he sooked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last lap I saw was matty Richardson. Stood and applauded him as I admired the way he went about it.... Even when he sooked

Richo is a top bloke! Lost count the amount of times I'd see him out on the town, blink drunk and smoking like a chimney. Although when he gave you one of his creepy bear hugs, you'd need physio the next day as your spine and rib cage were severely out of alignment! :eek:

Most here wouldn't care to boo Betts but we can't vouch for all supporters.
You'd have to be a pretty lousy bastard to boo Betts. Hope people accept this as being the case.
Do we really want to be like Collingwood supporters?

Betts won't be targeted but there could be some heat for the theatre of things. Why not?

Thats a fair call. Obviously the Crows lost Tippett at there is plenty of angst and anger by the way he shafted the Club along with Sydney screwing us in the process. Its easy to boo and dislike a player, but there really isnt any ex-Crows that I hate apart from the obvious. We have lost players like Bock and Davis, which I dont blame them or hate them. Gunston was an arseh*le that screwed us over, fine that he wants to go home, but demanded Hawthorn only which screwed us at the bargaining table.

I would imagine Betts was also well liked by the playing group as well.

Every club has tool supporters that think booing is the answer. I'm sure it would spur many of the players on to be honest.

I wouldnt think anything of it, if Betts was booed, its a game after all and part of the fun of spectating at a game.

I thought both Buddy and Daisy had poor disposals efficiency when they played against their former clubs, will be interesting to see how Betts goes.

Thats a fair call. Obviously the Crows lost Tippett at there is plenty of angst and anger by the way he shafted the Club along with Sydney screwing us in the process. Its easy to boo and dislike a player, but there really isnt any ex-Crows that I hate apart from the obvious. We have lost players like Bock and Davis, which I dont blame them or hate them. Gunston was an arseh*le that screwed us over, fine that he wants to go home, but demanded Hawthorn only which screwed us at the bargaining table.

I would imagine Betts was also well liked by the playing group as well.

Absolutely loved by most..
Believe it or not, we even have a poster that declared herself as Mrs. Eddie Betts...................Can you imagine that? :D

Betts didn't set out to mess with Carlton and we'd already trained our eyes elsewhere, anyway.
Having said that though, things may change should he kick 4 or more goals on Sunday. You know how it goes.

Waite and Carrazzo back this week by the sounds of it and Robinson suspended so at least 3 personnel changes, no update on White's situation so assuming he will play.

Outs- Robinson and either Garlett or Ellard (think it will be Garlett)
Ins- Waite and Carrazzo who may well be the sub.

Waite and Carrazzo back this week by the sounds of it and Robinson suspended so at least 3 personnel changes, no update on White's situation so assuming he will play.

Bell likely also.

I wouldnt think anything of it, if Betts was booed, its a game after all and part of the fun of spectating at a game.

I thought both Buddy and Daisy had poor disposals efficiency when they played against their former clubs, will be interesting to see how Betts goes.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't get how booing is fun.

Last I heard white has no case to answer but it is on going.

Carrazzo for Mitch could be a straight swap. Weather could make the choice on who is out for Waite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back