Preview Rnd 10 Carlton v Adelaide Sunday May 25 4.40 pm @ MCG - Team post *686

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is back it would have to be for Ellard, but can we have both Ellard and Garlett out of the side ??

Do we have enough small forwards to play that role if both are out, Is Menzel & Yarran enough ??
Yarran is mainly back I wouldn't calculate him in any small forward talk don't want to rob our back lines run.

We could let one of Garlett or Ellard slip but not both.

Just imagine the crowds that this bloke will attract.:thumbsu:

How long will Judd last? I saw an interview where he said he punished his body at the Eagles which basically has led to him not being in the peak of his health now.

In an ideal world he looks to me the kind of guy that could have easily played into his 30s comfortably. I personally dont see a player like Danger for example lasting long in his 30s as well.

Booing for me is circumstantial.

I'll make noise etc when an opposition player is having a shot even when they run out. Creates atmosphere and if it's an interstate club makes them feel unwelcome creates more of a home advantage that way.

I don't boo ex Carlton players that don't deserve it or champions of the game just coz.

Like cheering is and expression so is Booing. Better than abusing players etc.

I'll make noise etc when an opposition player is having a shot even when they run out. Creates atmosphere and if it's an interstate club makes them feel unwelcome creates more of a home advantage that way.

I don't boo ex Carlton players that don't deserve it or champions of the game just coz.

I'll have to try it then............maybe not.

Have you seen what people look like when they boo? Something like a constipated giraffe.......................fugly stuff.

Yarran is mainly back I wouldn't calculate him in any small forward talk don't want to rob our back lines run.

We could let one of Garlett or Ellard slip but not both.
I agree that either 1 of Garlett and Ellard have to play, will be interesting, might see Daisy playing small forward again or maybe Carrazzo doesn't get back ??

2 things I dont want to see is Armfield dropped, think he has a role this week and Menzel as the bloody sub !!

Each to their own. I just find it a bit tacky.

Have you seen what people look like when they boo? Something like a constipated giraffe.......................fugly stuff.
It's not for everyone but I see no issue is the instances I posted above, also after a poor umpiring decision.

Wellingham's hit on Simpson

West Coast booing jobe was the right thing to do as well. It wasn't just him it was the whole fiasco, he put his face on it and copped the displeasure from footy fans.

Can create atmosphere but when used in appropriately can be horrible. Example: injured player

I thought booing is part of footy? All in good spirits you would think. My wife reckons l look and sound like an absolute idiot...who cares.:)

I thought booing is part of footy? All in good spirits you would think. My wife reckons l look and sound like an absolute idiot...who cares.:)
This. Plus I don't go to the footy to look top notch in a tux.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree that either 1 of Garlett and Ellard have to play, will be interesting, might see Daisy playing small forward again or maybe Carrazzo doesn't get back ??

2 things I dont want to see is Armfield dropped, think he has a role this week and Menzel as the bloody sub !!

Based on current form and output it has to be Ellard.
Jeffy just isn't the player he was from a couple of years ago.

So the CFC are announcing that Judd may just come back through the VFL.

Good thinking..

Imagine the media circus if that were to happen.

Link?

Really hope that the CFC and Garlett himself have the confidence in him getting back to business as usual.

Somewhat concerned that he may be selected tomorrow but dropped for the final 22.

Garlett is really worrying me. Doesn't look like he wants to be out there at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back