Preview Rnd 10 Carlton v Adelaide Sunday May 25 4.40 pm @ MCG - Team post *686

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Crows will surprise tonight and do well . Walker, Douglas and Truck are good ins and I like the kid Charlie Cameron a classy , lighting quick player, was hoping we'd pick him up actually.
Will be a good game tonight, gives us a closer look at foes.
Ciao

As good as Eddie is, Adelaide is welcome to him.

He only gets two points for every goal he kicks.

betts.jpg

Hard to cheer a player who joined Crows the for money and a crack at a flag. Winning a flag would have been a factor in his decision. Unlike Judd and Thomas, Betts didn't leave his former club after winning a flag and playing in back to back Grand Finals. Adelaide's list suddenly doesn't look that good. Enjoy.

Betts could have taken less money and gone home to play for Port who are closer to a flag.

At least Thomas committed to playing for Carlton. Deserves more respect than Betts. If we weren't parochial, the game would be dead.

Hopefully with Port having the bye, the Adelaide media pump up Adelaide all week & they believe their own hype just like a Collingwood did tonight.

Hopefully with Port having the bye, the Adelaide media pump up Adelaide all week & they believe their own hype just like a Collingwood did tonight.

Hopefully. They were pretty good tonight.
Their test will be playing away from home on a ground they don't get to play on that much during the year.

Hopefully. They were pretty good tonight.
Their test will be playing away from home on a ground they don't get to play on that much during the year.
They were pretty good tonight. But then again were as bad as we Were against melbourne 2 weeks ago.

We haven't been good at the G this year under Mick.
Hopefully we can turn it around next weekend.
They played for their very vocal supporters and big ticket venue tonight.
The Pies were bloody terrible,let's face it!.
The cows pressure wasn't that good it certainly didn't force the Pies woeful effort.
I hope Waite is up and about and fit yo play.
Happy days in your flash new digs that you've been terrible in until tonight but you on our turf now blackbird !!
Go you Blue Boys!.
I think our run,spread and carry is superior to theirs,so it could well come down to the forward pressure and goal kicking prowess on the night!.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garlett will have to do plenty right in front of Mick on the track over the next two weeks.

Doubt that the coaches would be happy with his dropped mark nor his selfishness ignoring Menzel in the goal-square, irrespective of the net result.
Menzel should be playing forward pocket from now on. Jeffy for depth. Hes been holding onto that spot because we had no depth. Goes to show how pivotal it is to have depth and competition for spots. We don't have to put up with players who aren't committed to the cause. If you aren't going to be consistent you better expect you are going to find yourself back in the 2's. Players get too comfortable and need to know they are on notice. Equally, they will be rewarded for effort.

It would be a poor idea to play Garlett so soon after he dropped his head in the marking contest.

No reason for the MC to accept that sort of behaviour and it sends a terrible message to the rest of his team mates.

I think the Crows will surprise tonight and do well . Walker, Douglas and Truck are good ins and I like the kid Charlie Cameron a classy , lighting quick player, was hoping we'd pick him up actually.
Will be a good game tonight, gives us a closer look at foes.
Ciao

Good calls :thumbsu:

Robinson suspended and garlett should be dropped.

I'm in too minds who I want to see come in. On one hand I want to see Carrazzo and Scotland back in the side but I would also like to see Holman and Reynolds get a game.

Robinson suspended and garlett should be dropped.

I'm in too minds who I want to see come in. On one hand I want to see Carrazzo and Scotland back in the side but I would also like to see Holman and Reynolds get a game.

Personally I would go

IN: Judd/Bell, Waite
OUT: Garlett, Robbo

Will need another tall key forward to stretch Adelaide's defence and another big bodied mid to match their inside grunt.

It would be nice if our record at the G was better this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back