AFL Toast Rnd 11: 16 Point win against West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the win, love where the club is going, would absolutely love hurls to get back to enjoy a bit of this, nothing more would bring a tear to my eye the hooksy and hurls holding the cup together!

I doubt theyll be holding the cup, but the amount of players we have had retire without winning a final is crazy, we have to atleast get them a finals win.

i love it how Perkins, Cox and Jones don’t give a flying fu** that this is their first year playing AFL.
Good call. But that is how Mercuri, Misiti, Hird and Fletch played in their first full season too. Just took their opportunities and went with it. Great to see in red and black again.

Where was Essington dammit 😂
Truck is quality, and you guys are genuinely on the right path, some serious young talent there. Well done.
God I hope you beat Richmond next week!!
I would love to get along, would support Essendon (seriously) haha.
Great win tonight.
we'll beat richmond if you beat carlton...and make Saad cry.
deal?

Francis, Wright, Draper, Shiel, Caldwell, Smith, Hurley all names missing who are Or have been probably viewed as best 22.

Francis, Shiel and Draper the obvious ins for zerk, Zaka and Phillips.

But other than that there's a little bit of depth there. From next year hopefully with another preseason into players and another draft and decent injury run we are going to have some decent competition.

Living in Qld means that my neighbours are more than likely to follow NRL and are fairly subdued. For some reason they are afraid to make any noise to show their support for their team.

Apart from the SOO, nothing seems to get their blood pumping during a game. Don't really understand it.

So I normaly shut my doors during a game so they don't think there's a domestic situation and call the cops.

Well **** you neighbours, I'm about to watch the replay, with my doors open!!! 😝

#rebelwithoutacause

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's working his arse off and wants to play the last six or so, as far as timeframe. With regard to available spots, it will depend on form and injuries I guess.
strikes me as an indication he'll retire a year early and get some games with Zaka & Hooker in.
otherwise why not take the year and hit 2022 fresh. possibly as new Hooker.

MY INTERNET WENT OUT AND I WATCHED IT ON 4G AND NOW I OWE TELSTRA LOTS OF MONEY AND I DON’T GIVE A fu**
Also you bet I’m watching the replay

In for a penny in for several hundred pounds

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Toast Rnd 11: 16 Point win against West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back