• Hugo Ralphsmith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
crunch time on sen now scott lucas , tom morris and sarah olle

what the farrk has hutchy done to this station ? 🤪

Best umpire on the ground was the goal umpire who made the correct adjudication.

He sure did. Saw that it hit the post.

Don't know WTF ARC was doing - after they reviewed it they literally said there was insufficient evidence that it hit the post or was touched. Then it was umpires call.

I reckon ARC thought the goal umpire had called it a goal and were going to rob us.

Don't know WTF ARC was doing - after they reviewed it they literally said there was insufficient evidence that it hit the post or was touched. Then it was umpires call.

I reckon ARC thought the goal umpire had called it a goal and were going to rob us.
That's the fear I was having as I could see them screwing us.

It's even worse one of those frees should have been downfield or advantage and goal. Instead it was dragged back to Shai outside 50. Corruption!
One free given to Pickett in the last was flat out just wrong. Piss poor payback for not giving him one a minute earlier when Dickers tried to tackle his ears. Apparently tackling Marlions ears is play on.

Does anyone understand what a saints supporter is saying??
You evidently haha. Freo wearing bright yellow = umpires playing for them. Incredible I need to explain it! Great win last night!

It's even worse one of those frees should have been downfield or advantage and goal. Instead it was dragged back to Shai outside 50. Corruption!
Yep and the location of the frees is telling. The 7 that we got, apart from the most obvious 2 holding the balls, were on the wing boundary or a down field/advantage free. Freo kept on getting soft frees either on the half forward line, half backline or smack in the centre. So much more damaging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't be any worse then when they used to have Mark Fine and Robert Shaw on

Sarah is actually good.

That Bakes mark in the ce
it's hard to fathom that we only got 7 free kicks for the match, even harder when our boy Baker gave away 5 all by himself to the opposition, every single one of them soft as butter or incorrect. bakes was robbed
Bakes mark then a rib tickler after the mark and the ump reverses the decision.
Just absolute BS.

That Bakes mark in the ce

Bakes mark then a rib tickler after the mark and the ump reverses the decision.
Just absolute BS.

it should have been 50 meters - Bakes takes the mark, the freo player isn't in the contest and then wraps his arms around him. Round 1, if that's us that's a guaranteed 50 meter penalty

Refer back to Gabba last year and Lynch’s goal

No. He's not. He's at his peak right now and it's very good but it's not Dusty at his peak.
Ii said he was like dusty at his peak, meaning they played very much similar, as opposed to Tim who is a different player. my point still stands, petracca breaks games apart as does Dusty, Tim does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back