Autopsy Roast and toast vs Brisbane and changes Port Adelaide

Best vs Lions

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your in good company, so was Caro banging on about how Richmond will have to pull him in line and that Brisbane are furious about the Bailey / Pickett incident ... which wasn't how he was injured.
It’s laughable, Bailey pushed Pickett and Pickett pushed him back with exactly the same force. No chance he was injured from that.

Have felt the tiger train has been a bit flat in 21 and 22, even our crowds haven’t been as engaged, but reckon that’s changed over the past few weeks bc of Cumberland. He’s added genuine excitement and got the footy world Talking about us again - you can feel the momentum building around the club. Win this week and the energy could carry us to who knows where. Let’s go

So Zac Bailey hits Pickett and doesn't get fined but Pickett does for hitting him back, makes sense, not! Either both get fined or neither get fined IMHO.

Pickett got fined for some other random incident lmao. They couldn't find a fine in the bailey one so they searched the footage to fine him somewhere else

It’s laughable, Bailey pushed Pickett and Pickett pushed him back with exactly the same force. No chance he was injured from that.
season 3 GIF

Marlion to Bailey; the Touch of DEATH!

Vlaustuin got baited into one early in the year from memory. Umpire couldn’t get his whistle to his mouth quick enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And the ball returned to lynch 3m to his right on the bounce ,, how many 50m we had for that infringement,, lucky he kicked it anyway

Cotch has had a really solid year so far. We need him again next year as again we don't have one of the young inside mids stand up yet. And prestia will get injured again. The guys who were calling him to retire are crazy

You reckon we will be alright without him if we get Green n Greene?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to show some Oppo love for round 20 Rising star Nomination Cumberland.
It was heart breaking watching the kid go thru the obvious pain he endured the week before.
Much love for this kid, I can't remember being as happy for an oppo player as I was for him on Sunday after his bag of sausage rolls.
You've got a ripper here. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Would like to show some Oppo love for round 20 Rising star Nomination Cumberland.
It was heart breaking watching the kid go thru the obvious pain he endured the week before.
Much love for this kid, I can't remember being as happy for an oppo player as I was for Cumbo on Sunday after his bag of sausage rolls.
You've got a ripper here. :thumbsu:
As if you count as oppo love 😉

Brisbane have complaint to the AFL that Pickett is "too rough".

Lol they complained about Grimes in 2019/2020 now they’re complaining about Pickett…this is why AFL teams shouldn’t let Grandpa coach their team lol

Lol Fagan and the Bears always try and come the tough guy with us and then bitch and moan when we give a bit back. Its comical.
#fauxtoughguys
They’re a typical case of can dish it out, but can’t take it. At least in Melbourne’s case (whom I also hate) I’m pretty sure they can take what they give, I don’t ever hear about them complaining to the AFL about someone being too rough. Port are the same. I don’t like either team, but I respect them, no respect for Brisbane at all the last few years.

Awesome game from Sonz…in and under, went hard at it…as you said, very clean…it’s his 3rd game…must play all games from here on….will just get better and better

Miller underrated …sticks to the task really well, is lightning fast, clean of foot, rarely looses one on ones
His ruck work and follow up agility suggests we will persist with the Nank-Miller combo from here on
Wonder when Dimma originally envisaged these guys and Cumbers becoming regulars?

Was no sign of it until injuries and incompetence intervened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back