Autopsy Roast & Toast PF vs Port Adelaide & Changes for Grand Final vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Port Adelaide?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands up all those who were going to post 'Lambert's been a bit down all year'. Good players - big games - done.

Thought Astbury was very useful - his ruckwork wasn't that bad (he didn't get slaughtered) and every contest he was in was at least meutralised.

I think I'll get to sleep in about 4-5 hours. What's worse? - desperately hanging onto a lead in the last 5 minutes, or desperately trying to find that goal in the last 5 minutes.

I’m so happy I feel like running around the block with a Richmond scarf on ,,,,,,nothing else
I yelled the song down the street lol,put more beers in the fridge.

heck yeah,it’s awesome times!

Last edited:
At the moment, I would like to pay tribute to the idiot Hamish Hartlett. What kind of absolute moron decides to talk tough all week about Tom Lynch, and then serves up the SOFTEST game of football in VFL/AFL memory ? Seriously, you PATHETIC throw / deliberate in the pocket in the last would have soiled a newborn's nappy in seconds. That was the difference, you idiot, your SOFT decision to avoid contact and throw the ball out of bounds cost you and your MORONIC inbred club a chance at a bought flag. Kudos to your inbred supporter base for trying to hide your soft and pathetic effort.

But to top that complete embarrassment.. you outdid yourself. Even worse that Dursma's quiver of arrows that got caught up in his man bun, guess who marked the ball in the dying SECONDS.. Your new best mate - Tom Lynch.

I recall a conversation with a Port Supporter when they beat our VFL side earlier this year. I invite a discussion forthwith...

We can start with the following - Did Boak play ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you richmond football club!!!!! So proud!!!

Normally I would be quite humble in victory but seriously suck a ****en dick the rest of comp, media, Damien Barrett, Kane Cornes, BT (you unprofessional biased cheat of a commentator) and anyone else that hates us

**** yes Richmond!!! **** yes!!
🐯🐯🐯

Last edited:
As much as I hate to say this..... Congrat's!!

Game could of gone either way.... just so happens it went in your favour....

Hope you have great week!
Good game. I have to admit i thought it might have gone the other way, but you should be proud of your boys, they played hard and gave it their all and only just missed out. 👏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back