Autopsy Roast & Toast PF vs Port Adelaide & Changes for Grand Final vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Port Adelaide?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been too busy responding to mates with my witty texts.
Has anyone beaten me to the

NEVER IN DOUBT! line?

I just hope restrictions ease in regional Victoria so I can host a BBQ next weekend.
2019 I was there at the G, but 2017 felt more special in my shed with 40 odd mates and families.
The mate with the crow-supporting wife had car trouble so caught a taxi from Bendigo back to Melbourne,

at 3-quarter time!!

Imagine how more obnoxious I can be with the extra hours of pre-drinking before a twilight/night grand final?

Win or lose, it will be glorious.

Kudos to Hinkley in his presser.

Clearly hurting, but can see why his team is deep in the finals. So passionate about his players.

They're nearly there. When you've got a good young side like that and you lose to the best side of the last few years it doesn't mean you have failed, it just means it's not your window yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And that's how its done, just 1 more win Tigers. Castagna was huge with pressure tonight and also Rioli worked hard which our small forwards had been quiet previous weeks. Balta was very good and is improving. Nank did well to drop back all night. I thought that Pickett was horrific early but got better throughout. It was a tough game, well done Tigers, we are all so lucky to be apart of this great club, let's get it done next week go Tigers.

Throw whoever at us next week, I don't care, but breaking Geelong hearts would be such a perfect end to the year.

I hate that team so much.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back