Autopsy Roast & Toast PF vs Port Adelaide & Changes for Grand Final vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Port Adelaide?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Happy tonight and devastated in that I am unable like thousands of Tiger Fans to go and see the boys in the Granny.
Total joke this China Virus Bullshit a hand full of cases and our politicians have us locked up and have destroyed our lives.
My heart & spirit will be with the boys next week. GO TIGERS.

Congrats guys seriously good footy team you have tough and hard at it with some serious indigenous talent good luck next wk👍
Your team is going to be something very special. Congrats on a great performance tonight. No one gave you the respect you deserved this year. To finish top of the ladder with only three losses for the year and to beat Geelong in a final and push us all the way proves that you are the real deal. All the best for next year. You will be hard to beat

Tough game and both teams went at it 110%. I like the way Port play, they play a lot like us, always keeping the ball in play. The slippery conditions were like soap in a bath tub at the start but once the rain eased we were able to take hold of the ball, run with it and dispose of it better. I think that was it in the end, just a bit more polish when it counted.

Some huge performances in the last, Nank and Lambert really turned it on.

It's gonna be tough for all the Port supporters to eat a shit sandwich but we know how that feels. I know all the oppos are gonna hate on us but **** them all, I wouldn't want it any other way.

No change unless there are some injuries and a few guys will be very stiff not to get a game.

from snake b on port board

How can those putrid campaigners in the commentary box sit there with straight faces?

They are complicit in a conspiracy.
Will be over here sniffing farts tomorrow will old poo dot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your team is going to be something very special. Congrats on a great performance tonight. No one gave you the respect you deserved this year. To finish top of the ladder with only three losses for the year and to beat Geelong in a final and push us all the way proves that you are the real deal. All the best for next year. You will be hard to beat
Hope so but have just blown a golden opportunity

When we recruited Maric the mindset changed about having a ruck who could intercept or kick a goal. Greenhorn Nankervis has proven that he can do both. This man could be the most underrated ruck in the history of the game.

Got off the ground well tonight too. I thought he was our most important player in the game, most were good, but he had some big moments no other player was likely to produce tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back