Votes: 13 5.5%
  • Kane Lambert

Votes: 41 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What we see on TV coverage isn't necessarily what the ARC see and use. Mentioned regularly since it was introduced that they have additional footage and angles that we don't see at home. People need to get over it. Not the reason we lost. Beaten by a quicker, sharper, better side.

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk

Maybe.
Would be nice if they showed it. They had four cameras and snicko for Boltons
Why not show it? There are definitely cameras at the other end.
Not a factor in the result but I’m just peed off the way they reviewed it in 2 seconds with garbage footage.

Opposition supporter. Thought it was a cracking battle that was a 50/50 game either side could have won. Lynch back in and you probably take it. I think home sides generally get the rub of the green come finals so it shouldn’t be a surprise. The free kicks felt 60/40 Brisbane’s way to me so not great but seen worse. And I’m sure Richmond have been on the end of some good ones in big games at the G. Never mind though. You will flog the dogs and then beat the Power to make the GF anyway. Got a funny feeling the Eagles or Geelong might roll the Lions in two weeks time. Love this time of year. Best of luck

Controllables - Exposed at the selection table. Chol was putrid. Aarts out of his depth completely. I was so pissed at the umpiring bias that I missed most of the last quarter to save the TV... But Balta to the forward line might have worked ?

Uncontrollables - Cheats. Not umpires - cheats. Deplorable and if our club does not complain about the BS 50s and "missed" frees.... Not withstanding the brilliant technology that overruled Boltons goal and the Moon Landing resolution at the other end when the game is on the line and the cream on top was Stefan Martin with no eyes on the ball cannoning into Astbury - but - that's a free to Martin "just in case" we get too close... GOGF AFL.

Hopefully we learn to "adapt" to the "interpretations" of the recent changes to ensure a Port Vs Bears GF.

Best Richmond - Graham, Short, Lambert
Best Bears - Ryan, Gianfagna, Mollison

Out - Chol (delisted), Aarts, Broad
In - Lynch, Caddy, Rioli

Dimma was right - This will be the HARDEST flag to be won in VFL/AFL history. He is 100% right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me or did prestia no start in the middle much?
I know he's a gun, but if the coaches don't think he's good enough to start in the middle then surely he's not fit enough to play?
He plays because we definitely play again. It was more about match conditioning for Prestia, and he wasn't the worst out there anyway.

Credit to the Lions they took it up to us and were able to take a battering early in the second quarter and then change the momentum(with our help) and took their chances when they came. On the flip side a couple of missed opportunities from us when we had the chance to wrestle momentum back and put the heat on them makes it a little harder for us, but still confident that we'll be at least in the prelim final. If we get them again with Lynch back and a couple of others having that extra few weeks under their belts we're going to be a different proposition.

Changes for next week:

Out: Chol Aarts
In: Lynch Ross
I reckon 1 of Pickett and macca gets dropped too

Prestia was always going to struggle, not his fault, but playing him under done was always a risk. Seemed to work into the game in the second half.
Bit harsh on Bolton, other than the undisciplined 50 in the centre I don’t think it was his attitude. I also think the Lions targeted him early too which affected his confidence.

... & the 50 that turned in to 100

Controllables - Exposed at the selection table. Chol was putrid. Aarts out of his depth completely. I was so pissed at the umpiring bias that I missed most of the last quarter to save the TV... But Balta to the forward line might have worked ?

Uncontrollables - Cheats. Not umpires - cheats. Deplorable and if our club does not complain about the BS 50s and "missed" frees.... Not withstanding the brilliant technology that overruled Boltons goal and the Moon Landing resolution at the other end when the game is on the line and the cream on top was Stefan Martin with no eyes on the ball cannoning into Astbury - but - that's a free to Martin "just in case" we get too close... GOGF AFL.

Hopefully we learn to "adapt" to the "interpretations" of the recent changes to ensure a Port Vs Bears GF.

Best Richmond - Graham, Short, Lambert
Best Bears - Ryan, Gianfagna, Mollison

Out - Chol (delisted), Aarts, Broad
In - Lynch, Caddy, Rioli

Dimma was right - This will be the HARDEST flag to be won in VFL/AFL history. He is 100% right.
agree with everything you said except for rioli, he was actually decent and kept us in it

we need our smalls though to cause more chaos, they legit walked it out of their 50 so easily, the games we have lost there was always issues with the inside 50s whether it be delivery or the crumbing

Opposition supporter. Thought it was a cracking battle that was a 50/50 game either side could have won. Lynch back in and you probably take it. I think home sides generally get the rub of the green come finals so it shouldn’t be a surprise. The free kicks felt 60/40 Brisbane’s way to me so not great but seen worse. And I’m sure Richmond have been on the end of some good ones in big games at the G. Never mind though. You will flog the dogs and then beat the Power to make the GF anyway. Got a funny feeling the Eagles or Geelong might roll the Lions in two weeks time. Love this time of year. Best of luck

Lol I go to the football every week and we get reamed by umps most weeks , tonight was just pathetic yet again , but afl is an amateur run sport so not at all surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back