Votes: 13 5.5%
  • Kane Lambert

Votes: 41 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because there are Brisbane supporters salivating on here. Not posting comments but simply salivating in their glory... largely thanks to Chol
Ridiculous. We had more players with bad games than good ones and you think it's largely on one player?

There were a ****ton of reasons we lost. It wasn't largely on him.

We are not going to drop Houli...just like Rioli or even castagna

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It would be ridiculous. You just need to put someone forward who can get the zoning defender off JR's back.

I was thinking that throwing Astbury or Balta forward half way through the 3rd quarter could have helped the situation. A mid sized defender could take Hipwood.

caddy for aarts or pickett?

i actually forgot about him but love how he trolls oppos, take a few marks and kicks 2-3

out shol aarts cotch
in lunch caddy ross
Aarts or pickett... prob aarts tho... we can’t have slow ass caddy on the wing vs hill again... that was a disaster earlier in the year

Thank **** we play this Friday.. I couldn’t stand waiting another 2 weeks

ryder out is just massive for us imo... Carlisle potentially too...

huge job for mcintosh and pickett on the wings vs hill and Billings.. stop those 2 and go a long way to beating saints

Last edited:
Thank fu** we play this Friday.. I couldn’t stand waiting another 2 weeks

ryder our is just massive for us imo... Carlisle potentially too...

huge job for mcintosh and pickett on the wings vs hill and Billings.. stop those 2 and go a long way to beating saints

Spot on mate.
Rekon caddy could go with billings but not hill.
Like having lynch out rocked out boat I'm predicting / secretly hoping the same happens to St Kilda.

Ridiculous. We had more players with bad games than good ones and you think it's largely on one player?

There were a fu**ton of reasons we lost. It wasn't largely on him.
Spot on, so many players playing below par and we only just lost.
Brisbane better pray we don't meet them in the GF, (if we make it). Saints are fresh and we have to turn up against them.

Dan Butler knows how to kick goals.
George great at kicking points.
I know who I would rather have in the foward line.
George has been disappointing last half of the year and not having watched Saints matches I can understand the thought of preferring Butts, but I still vividly remember watching Butler shirk contest and not put in effort, something George is not guilty of imo.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank fu** we play this Friday.. I couldn’t stand waiting another 2 weeks

ryder out is just massive for us imo... Carlisle potentially too...

yeah i remember when caddy was on the wing and hill burnt him bad earlier in the year

St kilda play a quick game style that troubles us

butler is primed to kill us too. We to figure that out. Do we have any defenders quicker than him?

Head-f**k him by putting his great mate George on him, I think he'd match him for pace and our 'chaos king' would create havoc in their forward line.

Mad even contemplating dropping Pickett. Hard and tough, applies massive pressure, sublime extracing skills, its just his disposal polish isn't up to standard of others, maybe thats more to do with being late developer in the system, but he does met the game plan criteria in driving if forward.

When looking at his stats, he's mid-tier in just about every category, doesn't stand out, but far from embarrassing.
I'd rather him playing than bringing in another fringe player just for the sake of it.

[Edit on some Pickett stats showing his defensive work.

Elite - Spoils and 1% ers

Above average - Intercept possessions, intercept marks, contested marks, marks inside 50, score launches and bounces.

Average - Turnovers, clangers and frees against

Last edited:
Battle will return for aints...that’s a big in for them

What I heard Battle more no than yes to play. Likely to not get up but who knows, has 6 days.
Carlisle is likely to head back to Melbourne in the coming days for the birth of his first child.

Ryder and Carlisle (once confirmed on Monday) will be big outs for the Saints. Both played very well in their win over the Dogs.

Last edited:
ROAST - MATCH COMMITTEE

Selecting Chol was not the biggest selection mistake.

Lynch passed the fitness test but they decided not to play him. So effectively omitted. Gotta be the most serious selection ****up ever. WTF. How do you omit Lynch? If we don't win the flag from here, at the end of the year, when Benny asks the football department whether we could have done anything different - this will be the number one mistake of the year - they didn't pick the best available team for a qualifying final.

My changes:
OUT: Chol, Aarts
IN: Lynch Caddy

Balta to play second ruck
Baker to play forward in Aarts' spot. He's such a good finisher Baker, and good overhead. Would provide us a spark down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back