Autopsy Roast & toast R22 vs GWS & changes for R23 vs Hawthorn

Best vs Giants

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep it's a running debate in my household how Dimma fisted Caddy, the guy went from hero to zero in no time at all. Really bringing in Lynch really f’ed Caddy over. To be honest in hindsight I would have preferred we missed out on Lynch he has been so underwhelming. Caddy at least knows where to lead and get's in the right spots. I really feel for Caddy the most. Dimma managed to ruin his career completely.

And to be honest Dimma's attitude is really shitting me at the moment. I know he's a Tripple Premiership coach but it's ******* obvious to me that without the help and guidance of seasoned quality assistants he is average at best.
LoL.
You think we would've won 19 & 20 without Lynch?lol

Yep it's a running debate in my household how Dimma fisted Caddy, the guy went from hero to zero in no time at all. Really bringing in Lynch really f’ed Caddy over. To be honest in hindsight I would have preferred we missed out on Lynch he has been so underwhelming. Caddy at least knows where to lead and get's in the right spots. I really feel for Caddy the most. Dimma managed to ruin his career completely.

And to be honest Dimma's attitude is really shitting me at the moment. I know he's a Tripple Premiership coach but it's ******* obvious to me that without the help and guidance of seasoned quality assistants he is average at best.

I dont think we'd have won the 2019 premiership without lynch

Why is taboo to question Dimma on This board?
3 times premiership coach but he had some bloody amazing people around him to achieve this.
There is no 'i' in Team so why don't others see that without the help of others he wouldn't have achieved this.
It's opinions M8 just as long as they are put forward properly and not jumping on one another's posts. The club makes the decisions and that's all that matters.
If they listen to most of us end of 16 we would not have recruited all those special people to surround him. Don't matter how we won the flags I'm grateful the club made the decisions they did and did not listen to me.

Dim witted comment , what were those asst resume like before they arrived at Richmond, they were nothing , Leppa failed lions coach , Kingsley 5y run with no finals at stkilda next minute they’re triple premiership assistants

Smashed by a team allowed to use their sublime foot skills to maximum impact via the new rule. It is a wonder how they are 8th on the ladder tbh, but I guess we make most teams look great lately.

Still a mathematical chance, Dons/WCE lose both, StK/Freo lose one and we're in!!! Although I have more faith in those results than us beating Hawks.
Either put the cue in the rack as Dimma hinted at, or give it one last crack, I will let them decide, wont matter either way judging by the way we are playing atm.

Garth isn’t a 1st or 2nd defender, but I think capable of being the 3rd. Get Balta and Broad back though and I don’t see a spot for him. By the way everyone here raves about him it sounds like Miller will be next in line before Garth.
Keep him for another year perhaps and get his replacement in this years draft.
List management is going to be interesting this year. Blair will earn his $$.
Everyone sees it differently but Garth is one of the first I’d delist. He’s not big enough to be s KPD and doesn’t have the skill or attacking flair to play 3rd tall. He looks panicked when he has the ball.

Garth isn’t a 1st or 2nd defender, but I think capable of being the 3rd. Get Balta and Broad back though and I don’t see a spot for him. By the way everyone here raves about him it sounds like Miller will be next in line before Garth.
Keep him for another year perhaps and get his replacement in this years draft.
Garth is about 193 so not big enough to be 1st or 2nd defender. Problem is he is also not agile or athletic enough to be rebounding defender, doesn't read the play well enough to be intercept defender and a slow & average kick. His only strength is that he tries hard. With the modern game set up from defense I just cannot see a position for him as an AFL player.

Look doesn't matter what we think he'll go down as one of the best coaches of all time as only results count, how we all know and it isn't for his game-day coaching but like I said only cause the results is what matters. There have been heaps of coaches better than him in history but no one remembers them as they have not had the result that matters.
Your right it doesn't matter what you think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me I'm satisfied we're not making the finals because its just not clicking this year obviously. Hit by the perfect storm of injury, form and no preseason, its been ass pounding all year. Clearly the midfield needs the overhaul over summer, yes they've been the most effected by injury & continuity but my god its been hard to watch, losing the center bounce, losing stoppages, putting our defence under constant pressure, out marked on the wings, oppo's breaking tackles, our disposal, marking, kicking, handballing the worst in the League by far. This will be Dimma's job in the offseason, fix the midfield. I'm looking forward to 2022, a full preseason, a full softcap and a full MCG should get our boys hungry again.

Josh "100m penalty" Caddy? That guy?
FFs mate how many other players have done the same but they haven't been crucified as he has. He has been singled out simple as that. He paid the price missed the grand final how long do you penalize him for?

To be honest in hindsight I would have preferred we missed out on Lynch he has been so underwhelming. Caddy at least knows where to lead and get's in the right spots. I really feel for Caddy the most. Dimma managed to ruin his career completely.
Notsureifserious.

He was key last year and we wouldn't have even made it in 2019.

The game has gone past Caddy. He's too slow and doesn't have the smarts to make up for it. He's a forward or nothing and we can't play all of jack tom dusty and Caddy forward. He's the obvious choice to miss out. He was a great stop gap recruit though. A master-stroke even.

Lynch has proved he can still tear games apart. Our game plan and ball movement is what's killing him and us.

We need Knights to come home to show Dimma how to properly utilise key forwards in today's game.

Who were the corrupt pigs behind a couple of those early bs umpiring decisions to give GWS an early leg up , so they neglect Vlas shove in the back for Hogan’s first goal as insufficient force yet reverse jacks goal that was post height for a shove from lynch and then a free 10m directly in front for a grimes forearm shove to the back ,,,,I can’t recall last time I ever saw such lame free kicks if they were high or punches no problem, undoubtedly all pre meditated , FU AFL , you get what you deserve

For me I'm satisfied we're not making the finals because its just not clicking this year obviously. Hit by the perfect storm of injury, form and no preseason, its been ass pounding all year. Clearly the midfield needs the overhaul over summer, yes they've been the most effected by injury & continuity but my god its been hard to watch, losing the center bounce, losing stoppages, putting our defence under constant pressure, out marked on the wings, oppo's breaking tackles, our disposal, marking, kicking, handballing the worst in the League by far. This will be Dimma's job in the offseason, fix the midfield. I'm looking forward to 2022, a full preseason, a full softcap and a full MCG should get our boys hungry again.
Leppa touched on the benefits of a full preseason last night.
Injuries and preseason conditioning.
First one since 2016.
Still prefer to be playing finals of course.

Not too bad got to see players we would not have otherwise seen but would have like to see more from them lol
This years draft is most important.
Was hoping to see Miller get a run(Injury curse).Even if he gets a gig this week.One dead rubber game isn't going to be much of a guide.

I dont think we'd have won the 2019 premiership without lynch
No chance in hell we even make the grand final that year without lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back