Autopsy Roast & toast R22 vs GWS & changes for R23 vs Hawthorn

Best vs Giants

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

I reckon this board is incredibly tough on Garth. I reckon he has busted his guts in the last few weeks. Where’s the attack on Grimes when he was easily nudged off the ball in the goal square?
Sure he has been Beaton but he has also won a lot of contests. And consider the speed of the ball coming in?
Agree. Thought Garth busted his arse.
Looking back....that was as bad a game as I have seen Grimes play. His effort in the incident to which you refer was embarrassing.

Just not hungry enough. That’s okay, this group has brought us so much joy—they’re entitled to an off year. Reload and go again in 2022. Enjoy the long break boys.

7 finals series’ in 9 years, 10 finals wins, 3 premierships. It’s been one hell of decade.

Gutted but calm.

This club aint going to drop to those horrible lows of the past despite the rule changes.

I have faith the Tigers will be back but we still are every ones grand final.

Teams hunt us something shocking.

Stacky got his career back,great news,junior will get better.

Some great young talent.

Don’t listen to any media,they love to see the greatest creature on Earth down,probably gave SHocking a few hints on how to beat the Tigers on the phone.
We ll find a way , there’s a significant difference from our barren periods of the past , we re in the money with probably a better balance sheet than the afl right now. What’s that means, we can employ the best in the business to run the joint

Last edited:
Carefull the dimma lovers will be on to you soon lol
Yep it's a running debate in my household how Dimma fisted Caddy, the guy went from hero to zero in no time at all. Really bringing in Lynch really ****ed Caddy over. To be honest in hindsight I would have preferred we missed out on Lynch he has been so underwhelming. Caddy at least knows where to lead and get's in the right spots. I really feel for Caddy the most. Dimma managed to ruin his career completely.

And to be honest Dimma's attitude is really shitting me at the moment. I know he's a Tripple Premiership coach but it's ****ing obvious to me that without the help and guidance of seasoned quality assistants he is average at best.

A
Yep it's a running debate in my household how Dimma fisted Caddy, the guy went from hero to zero in no time at all. Really bringing in Lynch really f’ed Caddy over. To be honest in hindsight I would have preferred we missed out on Lynch he has been so underwhelming. Caddy at least knows where to lead and get's in the right spots. I really feel for Caddy the most. Dimma managed to ruin his career completely.
Bloody sad.
maybe put him back forward in the preseason and give him another go.
Dimma seems to prefer no talents like Aarts.

A

Bloody sad.
maybe put him back forward in the preseason and give him another go.
Dimma seems to prefer no talents like Aarts.
Exactly it's so annoying, how can he not see the value that Caddy brought to the role. At lest Caddy has football smarts unlike others. It's shit like this that makes me question Dimma, he is so bloody stubborn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep it's a running debate in my household how Dimma fisted Caddy, the guy went from hero to zero in no time at all. Really bringing in Lynch really f’ed Caddy over. To be honest in hindsight I would have preferred we missed out on Lynch he has been so underwhelming. Caddy at least knows where to lead and get's in the right spots. I really feel for Caddy the most. Dimma managed to ruin his career completely.

And to be honest Dimma's attitude is really shitting me at the moment. I know he's a Tripple Premiership coach but it's ******* obvious to me that without the help and guidance of seasoned quality assistants he is average at best.
Without Lynch in 19 there was no way in the world we would have won the flag. Caddy in 17 18 18 was super and I agree Dimma screwed him badly plaYING HIM EVERYWHERE but where he shined for us. I feel for him as he gave his all and was a happy clapper. Lynch coming didn't stuff him up it was a couple 50 mtr penalties he gave away as if no one else at the club does it, Got dropped, and has never been the same since. You can see even in the VFL he looks not that intrested.

And to be honest Dimma's attitude is really shitting me at the moment. I know he's a Tripple Premiership coach but it's ******* obvious to me that without the help and guidance of seasoned quality assistants he is average at best.

Caddy ruined his own career.

Even when he was playing forward, he was being criticised here. People have short memories.

Without Lynch in 19 there was no way in the world we would have won the flag. Caddy in 17 18 18 was super and I agree Dimma screwed him badly plaYING HIM EVERYWHERE but where he shined for us. I feel for him as he gave his all and was a happy clapper. Lynch coming didn't stuff him up it was a couple 50 mtr penalties he gave away as if no one else at the club does it, Got dropped, and has never been the same since. You can see even in the VFL he looks not that intrested.
Agree about Lynch 2019 but it's been a long time between drinks you would have to agree has been so disappointing since then.

Agree about Lynch 2019 but it's been a long time between drinks you would have to agree has been so disappointing since then.
I don't agree for this season as early on was playing banged up due to the other injuries. Teams have 2 or 3 on him and the way we have been banging the ball forward he has no chance. He leads well kicks well but the way the ball comes in makes it easy for defenders.

I don't agree for this season as early on was playing banged up due to the other injuries. Teams have 2 or 3 on him and the way we have been banging the ball forward he has no chance. He leads well kicks well but the way the ball comes in makes it easy for defenders.
I suppose we will find out next season if they decide to change the we the ball get delivered into the forward 50.

I suppose we will find out next season if they decide to change the we the ball get delivered into the forward 50.
I have a feeling it will be the same as Our mate hasn't got a clue how to change things ohh yeah sorry he is 3 times premier like George forget what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back