Autopsy Roast & Toast v Fremantle & Changes for GWS

Top 5 v Fremantle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw the other day that he has been updated to 3-5 months now.

It's hard to single out who is the worst performed at the club; the players, the football department (including coaches), or the fitness department.
Fitness Department easily, they have 1 job!

This flows through the other areas, no players available make the greatest plan useless.

When you HF line is Campbell, Cumberland and mansell , who all barely touched it , what hope you got , mansell got a few easy touches 4q . Our f50 is diabolical , you literally couldn’t beat anyone with that , can’t compete overhead or when the ball hits the ground
100% we are at ground zero our forward line is a joke, Mansell is a battler, Campbell has done fk all and Cumberland is a lemon
But it is what it is unfortunately.

there is a lot of bunkum too for sure, but mental props/shared vision does drive teams to higher levels.

The club themselves said the camel was part of them looking for the edge

I just don't get it..wrong imagery

What's inspirational or uplifting about it..and please don't say the hump
I bet the players have moved on and don’t give it a second thought.

Why do I not trust us to use our draft picks wisely? They never seem to miss down at bloody Geelong but ours always seem ordinary.
Perhaps we can finally trust our drafting team again now that Matt Clarke is no longer our national recruiting manager. I can see the light at the end of the drafting tunnel

When you HF line is Campbell, Cumberland and mansell , who all barely touched it , what hope you got , mansell got a few easy touches 4q . Our f50 is diabolical , you literally couldn’t beat anyone with that , can’t compete overhead or when the ball hits the ground

It's the worst forward line seen for a long time. But then our delivery is probably the worst in the AFL as well, with a slow midfield. It's going to take many years to fix.

Josh Smillie welcome to the RFC! Let’s trot.
secret smell GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needs to perform whilst the oppo are giving him some attention before the ‘ future star ‘ tag is warranted .
Lmao .....he ain't Nick Softcos...he's as obvious a future superstar a first year player's been since Judd & Dusty (unless your name is Dermott)...once in a generation player and one of those rare cases where the hype is actually real....

G’day Tiges fans - I come in peace! Gutsy game by your mob last night. Really enjoyed the contest despite it being dour at times. Have always respected the Tiges as I’ve played ammos with a lot of Tigers supporters and every one of them to a man was a good bloke. I reckon after a down year this year you’ll bounce back hard as you still have a lot of quality on the roster. Keep punching Tiges!

It's the worst forward line seen for a long time. But then our delivery is probably the worst in the AFL as well, with a slow midfield. It's going to take many years to fix.
Don’t let ‘em of the hook tho , none ever lead into space , useless overhead and no good on the ground either , reminds of the mid 80s

This is one of the worst teams in the AFL error. We struggle to score 50 points week in week out. Our membership will go through the floor with this terrible brand of football we play.

Yze and his ****ing camel.
So it’s the camel not the injury list ok then.

Back