Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He just can’t say it.. the way fans would say it but agreed he did say let the umpires call and the umpire did.

oh your kidding me commentators saying now the AFL looks at a players reaction…lol what a joke
Well Andrews was going back to his position thinking it was a goal so can we go off his reaction ****ing flogs afl

He just can’t say it.. the way fans would say it but agreed he did say let the umpires call and the umpire did.

oh your kidding me commentators saying now the AFL looks at a players reaction…lol what a joke

Andrews had the hands on the head , if you thought it was a point You would have more urgency I would have thought , so can they take his response into account

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decision was made using top left. Bottom left clearly showing it was past the goals at that point.

View attachment 1496604

Essentially just froze it at whichever point showed it above the post on one angle and called it sufficient evidence.

I wouldn't say that was "above" the post, but if you just imagine the extension of the post directly to the vertical, the footage clearly indicates the ball grazes the extension by precisely 0.46 mm. Amazing technology. A credit to the establishment.
Clearly nobody in the ARC have heard of parallax.

i'm sure their patented AI algorithm factored that in.

In hindsight we were way to conservative with Dusty. He should have been training full at least a week earlier maybe even 2 weeks earlier, he was so far underdone tonight we should have gone harder earlier and if he broke down then so be it, bc Dusty at tonight level, shouldnt have even bothered playing.

Gibcus has been fumbling ALL season. Its no coincidence it was amplified in the cut and thrust of finals footy. He needs to work on his composure over the summer bc there's a theme developing there. No fumbles and the kids almost a star right now. But its a problem and needs to be sorted. His spoiling and ability to get to the right spots is first class, he's just butchering it. Its all composure.

What can I say? I was slat as a pancake when Prestia went off. Knew our season was over, but wouldve loved to get one more final into the young guys, think we wouldve improved vastly next week. Hope Dimma goes hard in the press conference - who am I kidding he won't.

Goal review to the side, I want to focus on the club.

So proud of the coaching team to have a eye to our future. To have 6 players, playing in there first final was brave and I 100% believe we will get the dividends of that in the years to come. This year has highlighted our light our midfield group is. When both Prestia and Graham are out, we get exposed. Next year we have Tarranto to share the workload and hopefully we inject if the cards fall our way, Hopper as well. Our forward line is set for years to come, our back line needs support but that will be addressed in part when our midfield applies consistent pressure up the ground.

Our future is bright.

Yes, I am pissed, but I'll shake it off. This year was always a transition year for me, so to make finals was all I wanted.
frorward line is set for years ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one is better… bottom right clearly shows ball inside post at goal line

View attachment 1496602

You only need to look at one thing. ….. where the finals quality goal umpire is. He is the only person on the planet who has a decent view of if that was a goal or not…. can someone remind me what his decision was? I don’t think we played well and without Prestia and Grimes had no chance of a flag … but that overrule is just laughable in a billion dollar industry.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

After a half an hour and a few more glasses of red, my over whelming emotion is pride for the 3 flags we have won since 2017

Finals are bloody tough - 50/50 game tonight but brisbane aren’t winning the flag ffs

Vlastuin was huge, easily our best and most composed leader out there, should be captain.
Easily our best player. Would have lost by far more without him there, was monumental.

Back