Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Would have been hard for them knowing that they could of beaten Fremantle and had another crack at Collingwood on weekend knowing that they can match them.

Yep same feeling we would have knowing that we can match it with anyone, especially the Scats. Thats why I cant bring myself to watch any of these finals now, just hope the Shemons do the Scats in the prelim and the Swans win the GF.

Vlastuin was huge, easily our best and most composed leader out there, should be captain.

Grimes is the same age bracket as cotchin so I wasn't sure about that choice.

Nankervis isn't good enough, needed to focus on his own game not everyone else's

Floss for me too

If you;ve got Bolton, Dusty, Prestia, Short, Lynch, Baker and Rioli playing below average games then you're pretty *ed.
Reminds me so much of 2018. Underpar performances by too many players (Balta, Short. Baker and a well covered Bolton) coupled with injuries to a non playing Grimes and a rusty Dusty plus a hurt Cumberland. And we almost got there.

Cornes is truly irritating. Nothing arrogant about not tagging Neale. He could have had another 20 possessions but if not for our brain fades and skill errors his excellent performance would still have counted for nothing. I hope Gibcus gets plenty of support during the off season because our selection panel threw him to the sharks in his first year. Can't believe we had no alternative medium tall to call on. Seems like we are addressing this during the off season.

And the most annoying thing about this loss is the attention to the goal over rule. It just distracts attention from our own many failings during this match. If we truly needed to rely on that single decision to move forward, we are just living that cliche "we don't believe in miracles, we rely on them". 2018 was bad but we all know what happened in 2019.

Whats the bet the AFL break out a non disclosure before they walk the club through the footage with an emphasis on the club promoting the decision was correct!!

Love Caro's whack at the end.
“I thought there was a smugness about the AFL. They had a brilliant weekend, but that was messy and any excuse to have a crack at Damien Hardwick ... any excuse to pick on Richmond."
“You just feel it dates back before the hub, but they didn’t like Richmond’s behaviour in 2020, and they’re still banging on about it.”

Reminds me so much of 2018. Underpar performances by too many players (Balta, Short. Baker and a well covered Bolton) coupled with injuries to a non playing Grimes and a rusty Dusty plus a hurt Cumberland. And we almost got there.

Cornes is truly irritating. Nothing arrogant about not tagging Neale. He could have had another 20 possessions but if not for our brain fades and skill errors his excellent performance would still have counted for nothing. I hope Gibcus gets plenty of support during the off season because our selection panel threw him to the sharks in his first year. Can't believe we had no alternative medium tall to call on. Seems like we are addressing this during the off season.

And the most annoying thing about this loss is the attention to the goal over rule. It just distracts attention from our own many failings during this match. If we truly needed to rely on that single decision to move forward, we are just living that cliche "we don't believe in miracles, we rely on them". 2018 was bad but we all know what happened in 2019.
Balta had a shocking year since the flag in 2020 he has gone backwards

Whats the bet the AFL break out a non disclosure before they walk the club through the footage with an emphasis on the club promoting the decision was correct!!

“I thought there was a smugness about the AFL. They had a brilliant weekend, but that was messy and any excuse to have a crack at Damien Hardwick ... any excuse to pick on Richmond."
“You just feel it dates back before the hub, but they didn’t like Richmond’s behaviour in 2020, and they’re still banging on about it.”
what a rort

Yep, Caro cops a lot of shit but often she's right on the money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I wanted was a replay of all angles on the scoreboard but they never did that,they sneaked the review out after 5 seconds.

Every review has been decided this year on showing replays but this decision strangely wasn’t.

Now a graphic artist is adjusting the ball in time for a powerpoint presentation to our club.

Hopefully the PC breaks down with a virus.

All I wanted was a replay of all angles on the scoreboard but they never did that,they sneaked the review out after 5 seconds.

Every review has been decided this year on showing replays but this decision strangely wasn’t.

Now a graphic artist is adjusting the ball in time for a powerpoint presentation to our club.

Hopefully the PC breaks down with a virus.
Corrupt.

And why did they not show all the replays to our club earlier?

Unless they like dangling a piece of meat above the Tiger’s nose?

What ever the out come,pure hypocrisy by the AFL,they should hang their heads in shame.

You can put my two above posts in the appropriate thread mods,sorry.

Yep. If there's a footy god Whateley will have that smug look wiped off his face when his beloved Cats go down by a kick in the Prelim. I want to see it happen so badly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Back