Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So much hawks 2016 about your year... long way off now, don't make our mistakes and retool asap
except we have some talent on the list

Dimma calling them out for a change. good on him
He just can’t say it.. the way fans would say it but agreed he did say let the umpires call and the umpire did.
Dimma ripping into the ARC
oh your kidding me commentators saying now the AFL looks at a players reaction…lol what a joke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whis George?

The giraffe who is scared if tall leaves?

Yeah nah
Scared?? Ridiculous comment
Did you watch VFL this year?
Dominated most of the year and has proper campaigner about him

Scared lol

He just can’t say it.. the way fans would say it but agreed he did say let the umpires call and the umpire did.

oh your kidding me commentators saying now the AFL looks at a players reaction…lol what a joke

LOL what ? If thats what they are going to try and use as their excuse then we need to protest immediately. That is not the rule. They were not even looking at his ****ing reactions in the video, they were looking at the ball going back and forth between the post. Its a rort, they called it a point to keep the game exciting for the home and tv crowd. But no its cost us our season - there was zero reason to overturn that decision. Its the worst interference i have seen of a result for a long long time. would have to go back to World Cup Soccer a decade or 2 ago.

Never stop cracking the whip
When horses run well in the first half of a melb cup and fail do you question the jockey?
Hit them harder man!

yeah, nah

You spray for poor effort.

You give blokes sprays when they are playing well and they lose all confidence.

Decision was made using top left. Bottom left clearly showing it was past the goals at that point.

View attachment 1496604

Essentially just froze it at whichever point showed it above the post on one angle and called it sufficient evidence.
Look at the camera angle top left and the angle where Lynch kicked it from. No way that's over the post

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Back