Autopsy Roast & toast vs Brisbane round 10 & changes for Adelaide round 11

Best vs Brisbane

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

balta played really well...probably BOG Or close to it.

cant expect baker to be 2nd BOG every week, he needs support.
that is why we cannot carry some players anymore. Enough is enough.

Dropping him isn't the answer .
He's not far off .

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I agree with you, I said in my original post that I’m not sure dropping him is the answer, I just wonder if there’s anything we can do for him with the yips. You can see what’s left of his confidence dribbling out of him at every miss. :(

Watching the game at the Gabba a few things.
People need to realise how hard blokes like Rioli Pickett George and Macca work. They were literally everywhere.
Astbury looks a step behind. Houli is 2nd guessing himself. Balta Baker Nank were our best.
RCD is going to be a ripper
Big tick from me for RCD tonight thought he was excellent in the clearances. Goes missing in patches but hey it’s his 3RCD game.

I love Lynch, and I agree with you, he’s on a hiding to nowhere at the moment, but he needs to make the most of the opportunities he does get, we’ve got to find a way to help him with the yips. Every forward gets them, I’m sure even Jack went through it at some stage, I just wish they would go away already. :(

Why do you think Lynch would be able to kick straighter in the VFL? His form is fine, its his goal kicking holding him back

tough night. more horrible umpiring. If anyone can find our first half free kick count for the year, i think they will be totally laughable. AFL better stop complaining that we dont turn up if this is the crap they expect us to sit through this sh*t.

The forward situation is really getting worrying - Lynch still missing easy goals. Jack playing only in spurts. Rioli is a ghost. Might be MRJ or CCJ time just to trial something different.

Ralph-Smith, RCD & Naish all look to be working their way into the team which is a good positive, even though they were not dominant tonight, they are looking like they can fit in. Naish did drop away i thought as the game went on tho

Not gutted by the performance, but i think top 4 is probably off the cards unless we see either of the Dogs or Dee's lose this week, too much of a headstart on them.

I know we are missing blokes and get it, but there are a few players which really need to be told the excuse of "playing yourself into form" has been exhausted. Lynch needs to finish his work, Dan needs to impact more, Jack needs to play 4 quarters. Short needs to pull his finger out. Graham needs to do more, as do many others

Think we’re better off having dogs and Dees win every game so even if we make top 4 it’s a home game, and they can beat other contenders along the way.

This is why last week was crucial. I was expecting this loss, we just need to tread water until everyone comes back over the next few weeks. We were right in that on the scoreboard even though we were down in some key areas. If we had some key midfielders back I don't think we would have conceded the lead at all once we got out to the four goal headstart.

I'm getting worried about Astbury. He's been solid for years but he's starting to look really slow. But imo our KPD stocks are poo and I don't see a replacement.

Starting to change my mind on Aarts. A few really good weeks. RCD is a keeper.
Astbury hasn’t changed imo. He’s been asked to ruck (has always struggled when asked to do this) and our defensive zone has been broken down this year on account of our depleted midfield and the ‘stand’ rule. He’s only worked well when our system works well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more games we get into blokes like Naishy while others are injured,the better.

Fast tracks them for the future.

Remember when Rance or Jack started?

Takes time.

Our club will still remain positive despite the loss,let the Lions celebrate their May premiership.

2 things.

Umps totally ruined it . when we were on top in the 1st they wrestled momentum back for the lions

we just dont have the cattle atm, a real judgement on where we are will come after the bye when all the players are back, if we are sh*t after the bye then its goodbye 2021.

to me this game was 70% umps 30% us. disgrace, hard to get a gauge on your team when umps are corrupt

How was Charlie Cameron’s goal when Daniher went for the unrealistic mark. That was as obvious as anything. Then the Daniher goal when Zorko threw the ball out with 1 hand. I counted 7-8 goals directly from frees either paid to Brisbane or missed to us

Lions owning us after half time and their trash talk and trash acts on the back of that. I hope that burns deep for the Richmond club.
Free kick count (particularly first half) we know about.
The weakness is in the midfield; we were smashed in the clearances. We need to be cleaner in general play.
That Pickett was reported is an absolute joke. Should have received a free for a high contact just prior to this.

Out HRS, Naish, Costagna, Rioli
In Caddy, Mansell, Prestia CCJ

Astbury out
Miller in

I love astbury but let’s be honest he’s horribly out of form the last couple weeks and with all our senior players returning next week we can afford to trial a new player in Miller

Come at me
Doesn't sound ridiculous at all.
Astbury out
Miller in

I love astbury but let’s be honest he’s horribly out of form the last couple weeks and with all our senior players returning next week we can afford to trial a new player in Miller

Come at me
Not ridiculous at all. We should try Miller the next 2 weeks. But to go further we should keep Astbury in and trial him as the 3rd tall in the forward line and relief ruck for Nank. Big Dave did start his career as a forward.

Called it earlier when it was like 19-5
dreadful umpiring both ways and we of course we got the brunt of it...umps seemed to take enormous delight in pinging dusty by giving him half the time with ball in hand when disposing of it than any lions ball getter.

The midfield we put out tonight was not good enough but I turned it off exhausted by the umpiring. First time I've ever done that. We are not getting a fair go from the umps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back