Autopsy Roast & toast vs Brisbane round 10 & changes for Adelaide round 11

Best vs Brisbane

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% agreed. a 3 year exercise has finally found its sweet spot for them.

When we get a full team in again though, we shall see how successful they are.

AFL will rue the day they pissed on richmond and its supporters. We are the last of "the big 4" left - the AFL will be a husk without the passion those 4 clubs provide and it is in serious danger of losing that atm. Know shortage of bomber fans which i know have lost the passion for the sport. Blues fans cant live with themselves as they realize they are the new St Kilda & pies are living in shame.

Once our dynasty is over i will question my interest in the sport - some might call me a bandwagon, but i just dont see the point of watching a reailty tv version of a sport

This is me and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I don't enjoy football any more and haven't for years. I was done but as an 80s kid and we were shit my entire life. I'm a gold member but it's more of a token to the club rather than being bothered to go to games every week. I started getting more interested again 13-15 when we were making finals again then the last few years it has been lid off, I didn't think I'd ever see us win anything and it was a good chance to create some memories with dad by being able to go to 2017 GF. Once it's over so will I be most likely. I don't enjoy the sport at all.

Dimma very humble in defeat.

Our club remains calm and classy in defeat.

Us supporters can say as we please but our club still has a very strong culture.

He has never said a bad word about the umpires,yet the maggots will continue to serve us a shit sandwich under the direction of Fuhrer Hocking.

Media desperate for a Dimma headline but he is too smart for them.

Doesn't sound ridiculous at all.

Not ridiculous at all. We should try Miller the next 2 weeks. But to go further we should keep Astbury in and trial him as the 3rd tall in the forward line and relief ruck for Nank. Big Dave did start his career as a forward.
Na I want astbury out... can’t play like he has been the last 3 weeks in a row and remain in the team

It sends a bad msg to the youngsters

I can’t even be angry at the players for what occurred tonight with the umpiring of the game.
outs - Houli, Hugo, Rioli, Ross
ins - Bolton, Prestia, Caddy, Edwards.
AFL is corrupt as hell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is me and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I don't enjoy football any more and haven't for years. I was done but as an 80s kid and we were sh*t my entire life. I'm a gold member but it's more of a token to the club rather than being bothered to go to games every week. I started getting more interested again 13-15 when we were making finals again then the last few years it has been lid off, I didn't think I'd ever see us win anything and it was a good chance to create some memories with dad by being able to go to 2017 GF. Once it's over so will I be most likely. I don't enjoy the sport at all.
Don't give up champ. A lot of us have no doubt had those moments but we love our club too much and we support them no matter what. After tonight and the umpiring debacle again I've decided if any oppo supporters come at us I'm gonna tell em as it is. F...em all, if the snowflakes can't handle it, well f....em again👍

Don't give up champ. A lot of us have no doubt had those moments but we love our club too much and we support them no matter what. After tonight and the umpiring debacle again I've decided if any oppo supporters come at us I'm gonna tell em as it is. F...em all, if the snowflakes can't handle it, well f....em again👍

It's more about the game than the club. I was born a tiger, my old man is one eyed and ran the supporters group in Brisbane for a few years when I was younger. After I moved to Melbourne he soon followed so we could watch the Tiges together. I just think the game has gone to shit and in not enjoyable. Finally having our time in the sun is the only reason I'm still hanging on.

what’s that campaigner saying ?
He had a massive whinge,said it does not matter about the free kick count,then whinged about the Marvel situation.

It's more about the game than the club. I was born a tiger, my old man is one eyed and ran the supporters group in Brisbane for a few years when I was younger. After I moved to Melbourne he soon followed so we could watch the Tiges together. I just think the game has gone to sh*t and in not enjoyable. Finally having our time in the sun is the only reason I'm still hanging on.

I tend to agree. The AFL is so hard to watch now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back