Autopsy Roast & toast vs Brisbane round 10 & changes for Adelaide round 11

Best vs Brisbane

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough game and didn't have the run to get over them late in the game, but played well despite the toughness, pressure and umpires in the first 3 quarters with the outs we had.
Agreed. We should be pleased that it took until the 4th for them to seal it, given who's out. RCD is a star in the making, and Aarts should be cemented into the starting 22 now.

Unfairly people have compared as to Hawthorn and Brisbane. Three in a row would have been nice, but we are nowhere near the calibre of a team that these sides were during their glory days. Still the last four years have been great. The tigers have given us some awesome memories and 3 flags in 4 years was a tremendous effort. We proved all of the moronic haters wrong, who labelled us the worst team ever to win a flag. We became a great team and should be proud of what we achieved. This is the end of an era and we will inevitably go through another rebuild. Hopefully we can take a few good kids in this years' draft and be back playing finals in a couple of years time
LOL. **** off

Ross and Naish never again
We gave ourselves a chance, but it was probably lost at the selection table.

Ralphsmith looks a player for the future, Ross is a maybe, Naish is a no for mine.
Great experience for the kids, but we really should have played a few more senior bodies if we wanted the win.
we will never know but seeing so many gettable overhead and bullocking chest marks missed just inside our 50 arc, i reckon caddy would have been a crucial influence tonight, ralphy smiffy, rioli, naish and co were outbuffeted too easily tonight.

Aarts is probably our 2n best forward atm - which is a problem. he has won me over though

I don't think i have disliked the game more than i do now. I have Kayo which is new for me, I thought i would watch every game via the 24/7 replay option. I have the NBA league pass and would end up watching5-10 games a week just because i enjoy it so much -more often than not in the background etc.

With Kayo, i am watching less footy than ever. Watch the Tigers and maybe sprinkle though some other games if the scores were close - but i don't care at all.

Ironically though, I find myself watching their "Classic Matches all the time. Not even Richmond games,just random games between Footscray and Fitzroy from the 90;s etc. I love it. I love watching the game, hearing the commentary, the crowd roar and seeing the fans in the stands. The game has changed to a point where something has been lost,

Watching tonight it clicked to mess what killed it. The "Irish" games - it all went to sh*t as soon as we went to Ireland and started playing matches. After that, the AFL got obsessed with taking the physicality out of the match. Became obsessed with making it faster. Then, the "sideways stance set shot thing began sneaking into the game & the AFL allowed and encouraged it.

The game now looks closer to the hybrid AFL-Gaelic game we played than what AFL did. I realiased that those Irish games were not for us, it was an e chance for the afl to stufy and make a blueprint to change the game from its true self into a product they thought, I assume, made it more sellable to outside markets
What do you do for a living bro? Are u are a writer?

Tom Morris taking potshots at us now,what a wanka.
Says it all really.

Regardless of your political views, if you wear a t-shirt of a politician, you are very stupid person.
83104d737c64480ab072ef68ea938dda.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When an organisation changes the rules to stop a football club,you know the AFL is corrupt.

Hocking clearly changed the rules to stop Richmond.
It appeared there were even game day anti Richmond umpire directives. Like when Richmond receive a rare free or take a mark outside 50, call play on straight away to(hopefully) cause turn over. For Brisbane, give them time to find and pass to a target.

Our game style needs to change otherwise it will keep costing us games these lob sided free kick counts

we should organise a protest over the unfair treatment from the umps 100k will show up to afl headquarters at shitihad and then
Mathieson a dirty campaigner.

Public enemy No1. God but I hope this campaigner plays in the return bout. Going to be fun watching him licking Dustys boots.

Take 5 or 6 1st 22 mids out of any team in the competition and they will lose more games than they win, this is fact. The injuries we have sustained in the past were more a spread of players and at different times so not the entire midfield all at once, you can apply band aids but the wound is still festering underneath, no one can deny this.

To be 5:5 at this point I believe is about as good as it gets given the circumstances and the fact we have had about the hardest draw to boot. Everything has been against us yet we still have opportunity to be 7:5 at the bye which again will be a good result.

It all comes down to how well the returning players get up to speed and we start playing like we know we can and to do so for 4 quarters. We are a V8 running on a couple of cylinders and 91 unleaded fuel, we have alot of improvement in us, other side's above us are playing at their peaks so will encounter down periods in the coming weeks.

As they say, it's a marathon not a sprint, we have the opportunity to reel some of the front runners if we are good enough.

God blimey...

Not many mentions for how damn pathetic Pickett's execution, decision making and FK against. F'ing horrible.

Rioli, Pickett, George and lynch out next week for Shai, CCJ, titch and Dion (if Dion and titch are ready)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back