Game Day Round 10: Collingwood v Carlton, Sunday 21 May, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really wasteful half.
Little things that are just slightly off having a huge effect on our scoring potential.
Adams and Mitchell need to get their heads in the game and Mitchell in particular stop wasting the ball.
Looked like we were smashed in clearances that last quarter allowing them easy entries to the 50. Backline actually stood up well considering the opportunities they had.
Should win this and win this well considering our last quarters and their ability to end playing in the last.
Go Pies.

So for this round we have the whitest, most biased panel of commentators.

Couldn’t get Eddie? Gilbert McAdam? Silk? Channel 7 are cooked and BT is the fat overdone pork as the center piece.
He's a flog. The fake excitement is shit and does a disservice to the football following public.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah we need to limit the time Cameron matches up against Pittonet. Cameron is seriously short of a gallop, doesn’t look like he’s fully confident in his knee which isn’t surprising.
Agree - plus, Cox's conditioning seems pretty strong if last week is anything to go off. I would lean 55:45 or 60:40 Cox's way. Cameron can still provide issues as a forward down the line.

How good is Bobby Hill?.It’s so exciting to see a Collingwood player stream down the wing like that and deliver a perfect pass to a forward.I can’t remember when we had a player like that.Even Leon Davis didn’t have that electrifying pace,

How good is Bobby Hill?.It’s so exciting to see a Collingwood player stream down the wing like that and deliver a perfect pass to a forward.I can’t remember when we had a player like that.Even Leon Davis didn’t have that electrifying pace,
That McCreery isn't the fastest player on our team is astonishing. Not sure many forward lines can boast two players who run and tackle like Bobby and Beau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back