Preview Round 12, 2022: Hawthorn v Collingwood, MCG 2:10pm Sunday 5th June

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can Frost be ruled as medium impact and when a player is rattled and has to have a concussion test it's also medium impact???

We should appeal.

Forget what it was ruled. 1 week, we take that and run…..

He ran in like a mad man slid in dangerously and hit a player front on. Frosty is lucky he didn’t break the blokes jaw on the ground or he would of got 4 weeks for that crude effort.

Let’s hope reeves plays as watching mason Cox dominate us would be hard to stomach.

Frosts action was stupid. It looked like he was frustrated and crashed in.

Think this is one we can win if we ignore the abomination of Saturday night. Collingwood are on similar path to us and think us beating geelong and brisbane is a bigger feather in the cap than them beating Carlton. Winning in front of big(ish) MCG crowd will be good for us long term.

Think they will pick a side that is slightly skewed to being more experienced. Is it 250 for both Shiels and Breust? Think that means shiels plays.

Expect Reeves to play based on Sam's presser. Question is whether we can make do without Frost (e.g. Howe playing tall) or need Hartigan. I think we probably need the big bloke as helps Sicily be more attacking.

To the Pies credit they've also defeated the Saints and Fremantle in Perth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only Top deck left. If we had won on weekend this would push 75k - 80K.
Will still be around 65k - 70K.
This 2.10 start thing might actually catch on

oh yeah, forgot about Cameron, whoops - I assume they'll shove Cox up the front end anyway
DGB plays on Miochek. Cox is the type of player Sicily loves to play on. He will control the game. Pies don't have much else tall up front.
We will win if Newk and our mids play like they were playing until last week. Hopefully the extra day recovery is enough after the Darwin heat and humidity.

DGB plays on Miochek. Cox is the type of player Sicily loves to play on. He will control the game. Pies don't have much else tall up front.
We will win if Newk and our mids play like they were playing until last week. Hopefully the extra day recovery is enough after the Darwin heat and humidity.
Henry in rare form. But only 186cm in height. Plays as a 3rd tall.

Let’s hope reeves plays as watching mason Cox dominate us would be hard to stomach.

Frosts action was stupid. It looked like he was frustrated and crashed in.

Yep watching Brandon Ellis take the Micky was a low point.

Maybe Truck Hartigan comes back for a week to help out on big Coxy.

Blanck may be a chance; otherwise Howe may get a reprieve to provide some height down back

Howes papers are stamped . 8 years on the list and i don’t think I have seen any improvement from when he first started .

Watching him last week trying to watch his opponent instead of the bloody ball was infuriating for a senior player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back