Preview Round 12, 2023 : Port Adelaide v Hawthorn, 1:45pm Sat 2nd June, AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CJ and Scrim will have to show some urgency and toughness to get back in.
CJ will find it hard to show urgency sitting on the sidelines with a calf injury!

If we are unfortunate enough to see Sicily miss a week, then Scrim and DGB have their shot to grab the tall intercepting vacancy tomorrow.

CJ will find it hard to show urgency sitting on the sidelines with a calf injury!

If we are unfortunate enough to see Sicily miss a week, then Scrim and DGB have their shot to grab the tall intercepting vacancy tomorrow.
CJ hadn’t shown any urgency pre injury, just a whole lot of fumbling and poor decision making. Would be playing DGB before both, he can play on bigger forwards, and although he doesn’t get a lot of it, his disposal is pretty good.

If fit in Ward, out Bramble.
Bramble had 23 touches off a wing, a couple of clearances but more importantly battled from start to finish. He had an enormous one-on-one contest win out on the wing against Hill which I believe ended up in Kosi's hands. I thought he was excellent, especially considering the quality of the opposition wingmen.

Bramble had 23 touches off a wing, a couple of clearances but more importantly battled from start to finish. He had an enormous one-on-one contest win out on the wing against Hill which I believe ended up in Kosi's hands. I thought he was excellent, especially considering the quality of the opposition wingmen.
Agree, Bramble would be unlucky. How lever i think we'd rate Ward more with his upside and want invest senior game time into him.

What about Ward to take on and even get close to sicilys coolness across half back? Seems like we need two players to replace him

Genuine battle of the two up and coming midfields. Our rucks though 😄

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still don’t understand the hating on Bramble. He played a really good game yesterday. Can’t be dropped. I doubt any changes happen. Everyone played well.
Let’s see how we go against a genuine too 4 side
I think most people are just looking for someone to make way for Ward, so we have our young guns out there. But yes, I see it like you. Bramble was sent back to BH to work on his game. He worked his way back and has played out of his skin 3 games running . If we're going to omit him now, then there wasn't much sense in that whole narrative. Plus he just had a good game. I agree he stays.

Worpel 24y 185c 86k 89g 34gl
Nash 24y 197c 92k 60g 16gl
Newcombe 22y 186c 85k 39g 15gl
Day 21y 189c 76k 41g 6gl

Rozee 23y 185c 74k 91g 85gl
Butters 22y 181c 71k 78g 46gl
Duursma 22y 186c 73k 64g 30gl
JHF 19y 185c 81k 27g 8gl

Similar games, hawks slightly older and significantly bigger. Port way ahead on goals.

Hawks more ruck power but port have such as boak and wines to call in

Last edited:
Still don’t understand the hating on Bramble. He played a really good game yesterday. Can’t be dropped. I doubt any changes happen. Everyone played well.
Let’s see how we go against a genuine too 4 side

I gave him votes in the Yabby. Played really well I thought.

Yeah damn just saw the footage of Sic, unfortunately he will cop a week..

He will, and it’ll be harsh. Had caminiti kept his head over the ball it’s a bump to the shoulder. Caminiti takes his eyes off the ball, lift his body, and the head gets taken.
Let’s s pray for a fine due to low impact and move on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back