Round 12 Discussion (Keg on legs Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see a team in Tas too, but moving them there isn’t going to magically make them a good team. They need incredible work, Melbourne style, to recover, regardless of home base.
You would think less travel and greater community support would help at least a little bit though. Less of the go-home factor, so greater player retention etc.

Here2tellyouwhy

tyson-smiling.jpg
You won't be smirking by the time I'm finished with you mate :straining:

What a pathetic game of footy though. Does anyone else think the AFL have expanded incorrectly? I mean when you look at how the NFL and NHL have expanded they have always gone to a market that they know would work (I.e Tasmania) whereas the AFL have tried to forge into territory where they knew they would probably lose

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't have him and I haven't come across any other teams that have him. That's not the point though. Your comment about him being irrelevant was clearly referencing his score today. If he was on 140 would you still have made it? He's the 11th highest averaging midfielder this year, albeit the 3rd highest at his club.
No actually, it was more a reflection on the lack of discussion about him all year and the fact I hadn’t seen him in any teams. Previous years he was always talked about. Whenever Geelong play I find myself always checking Danger and Ablett but not bothering to check what Jelwood is doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No actually, it was more a reflection on the lack of discussion about him all year and the fact I hadn’t seen him in any teams. Previous years he was always talked about. Whenever Geelong play I find myself always checking Danger and Ablett but not bothering to check what Jelwood is doing.
Being the third 'highest' mid at the club is a big issue as well, how many are going to go with 3 Geelong mids?

I'm convinced that Stuart Dew is a tanking troll. Why the hell would he leave his best inside mid (Lyons) in the two's for weeks on end and play 3/4 of these spuds ahead of him?
All i know is i hope he keeps doing it :)

WCE get GCS 2nd pick this year (22) and they get our first (18)

We also got picks 21 (Oscar Allen), 26 (Liam Ryan) and 37 (Jack Petrucelle) in last years draft.

So we got the above players, all for roughly a 4 pick downgrade...... :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back