Game Day Round 12 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st and 2nd rank for the round over 2300 and both girls too. Im ******* done.
People make teams just to try win bye rounds. Probably wives/girlfriends accounts.

Shouldn't be allowed but it is.
What's wrong with Girls winning? My Missus plays and is ranked in the top 4000 there are plenty of great female coaches. :thumbsu:
It makes some blokes very upset when women succeed.
Because it's more likely that they are fake profiles of mrs or sisters. 95% of the people that play this are blokes. 1st and 2nd both gonna be girls?
One of the leaders was on the Herald Sun podcast recently. She was definitely a woman.
Yep. SuperCoach Mama (@EChallis on Twitter) is coming fourth. I’ve had a couple of brief chats with her on Twitter.

In fact I first learned how to play SuperCoach when I used to work in a research department at Peter Mac. I was the only bloke in the department, and there was a very keen SuperCoach league (a couple of my colleagues’ male partners were in the league but the majority were women). A bunch of researchers and statisticians all crunching numbers and trying to beat each other in a cash league.

Having said that I’m sure there are some dirty hounds who use their girlfriend’s ID to put in teams to try win weekly prizes. It would be very hard to police. What a sad existence. Spending hour after hour trying to game SuperCoach for a lousy thousand bucks. #CriminalMasterminds

Not really sure where to post this but here will do. I would just to say well done to Cactus_ still in 5th place overall and only 59 points from No1. Keep going mate you can do it.

Hahahah wrong gif.

fu**en hope ya smash it Cactus_
Cheers!

No one more surprised than me that I’ve been managing to hang around near the top this long.

I’m going to need a mountain of luck to still be in touch after R14 because I’m really not looking too flash compared to most of the other highly placed teams. Anyway, even if I drop off a bit after the byes it’s been a hell of a ride.

So good. Ima have to work out how to make this my avatar.

Edit: done.

Here's one for if you pull off the big victory we're all cheering for mate...

202004291405000.mexcican-cactus.gif

And one for if you pull out a sufficiently cholworthy trade to do it... ;)

cactus-needs-stimulation-funny-dirty-joke.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back