Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sold on Rocky, I'd see how his shoulder is because it should affect his tackling.

Yeah I think the safer option is to watch Rocky for the next few weeks and see how his shoulder holds up.

If all good then aim to get him in just before finals. :thumbsu:

Well so far ive done Sandi > wallis, not rapt with his game tonight but there are postives, its not often the dogs are going to held to 40 odds point and play as poorly as they did tonight, and for the game he had to get 80 odd wasnt so bad, he turned it over fair few times tonight as did alot of the dogs under immense pressure by them mighty swans all night. Theres lots of room for improvement next week for Mitch and the dogs back at etihad vs the dees in a game which should be a bit more even in the midfield battle.

Also that how ****ing annoying was his shot at goal in the first quarter, i watched it off the boot and then looked down to pat the puppy feeling smug as **** and then looked back up to see the swans with the ball in their back 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well so far ive done Sandi > wallis, not rapt with his game tonight but there are postives, its not often the dogs are going to held to 40 odds point and play as poorly as they did tonight, and for the game he had to get 80 odd wasnt so bad, he turned it over fair few times tonight as did alot of the dogs under immense pressure by them mighty swans all night. Theres lots of room for improvement next week for Mitch and the dogs back at etihad vs the dees in a game which should be a bit more even in the midfield battle.

Also that how ******* annoying was his shot at goal in the first quarter, i watched it off the boot and then looked down to pat the puppy feeling smug as **** and then looked back up to see the swans with the ball in their back 50.

I think what you got from Wallis tonight is what you can expect. The way the game went didnt affect Macrae or Dalh or Daniel. I think the first game back Wallis played out of his skin and was at the ball. Tonight he waited for the ball and was very much on the outside. Maybe at Etihad he may go a little better, but in honesty I see Daniel outscoring him from here on.

I think what you got from Wallis tonight is what you can expect. The way the game went didnt affect Macrae or Dalh or Daniel. I think the first game back Wallis played out of his skin and was at the ball. Tonight he waited for the ball and was very much on the outside. Maybe at Etihad he may go a little better, but in honesty I see Daniel outscoring him from here on.
No need for logic here mate, im trying to remain positive here!

I was extremely close to trading in JJ this week but decided against it at the last minute. When in doubt, leave it out. Dodged a fn grenade there. Some serious melts avoided.

Trades thus far:
Lloyd>Cousins
Otten>Hibberd

I'm undecided on what to do with Marchbank. Have enough $$ to go a Montagna type or flip Burton to defence and go with Suns Lynch....or hold. What to do?

I was extremely close to trading in JJ this week but decided against it at the last minute. When in doubt, leave it out. Dodged a fn grenade there. Some serious melts avoided.

Trades thus far:
Lloyd>Cousins
Otten>Hibberd

I'm undecided on what to do with Marchbank. Have enough $$ to go a Montagna type or flip Burton to defence and go with Suns Lynch....or hold. What to do?

Take a punt on Lynch at his price mate, I have.

Lets go on the Lynch ride together. LOL :D:thumbsu:

Take a punt on Lynch at his price mate, I have.

Lets go on the Lynch ride together. LOL :D:thumbsu:
Mighty tempted. I'll make a decision on Saturday.

Go to sleep brother!

I wanted to but played it safe by getting JPK in the end.

Might get Rocky in closer to finals if he hasn't re-injured himself by then.

Just the shoulder has me a bit worried for the short term.

I would have hated to trade him in this week only for his shoulder to get injured again. :oops:

Nearly fell off my chair when I read this. Like your going to have trades left closer to finals?? LMAO :D:p

I'm getting big Lynchbot this week. Only worry is that Gold Coast can turn into a brigade of endless faultbots that any given time.

FK all year i've been solid on my trades from basically the Monday before trading.

Only once i changed and it has turned out to be a cluster FK (Gunston v Heeney)

I cannot decide:

Myers out - locked
in

Chad or Lynch....

Have analysed it to death and it is driving me crazee

FK all year i've been solid on my trades from basically the Monday before trading.

Only once i changed and it has turned out to be a cluster FK (Gunston v Heeney)

I cannot decide:

Myers out - locked
in

Chad or Lynch....

Have analysed it to death and it is driving me crazee
Lynch for me. Might be a bit more inconsistent but I reckon he'll average higher by the end of the year. Chad's DE hasn't been great since playing in the midfield and he has been susceptible to soft tissue injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back