Preview Round 13, 2021: Sydney v Hawthorn, 11 June 2021, 7.50pm AEST @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CJ just needed a spell which has now had with the bye last week. Keep in mind he also copped that huge knock a couple of weeks ago. I think you will see revitalised CJ tomorrow night.
Opposition teams have figured out if you isolate him one on one away from the contest, he’s not great. Needs to find a way to break that and hopefully they’ve been working on it.

Duke Newcombe. It is really telling where the midfield depth is atm but its great to see him cone in his earnt a spot, i think we are really lacking some mongrel in this side i swear half the list is timid or to small to be noticed good luck son!

If we get some of the quality back in the side Day,Jom,Gunners we should get a good look at how long we can turn this around 2yrs or 4yrs. It would be nice to win some games and get the players morale and belief back, currently sitting 2games and % from 15th we could win 4 or so games and still get a top 3 selection.

B: Blake Hardwick, Sam Frost, Jarman Impey
HB: Will Day, Tom Phillips, Tim O'Brien
C: Harry Morrison, Jaeger O'Meara, Changkuoth Jiath
HF: James Worpel, Luke Breust, Chad Wingard
F: Dylan Moore, Ned Reeves, Jacob Koschitzke
R: Ben McEvoy, Tom Mitchell, Shaun Burgoyne
Int: Jack Scrimshaw, Daniel Howe, Liam Shiels, Jai Newcombe
Emer: Damon Greaves, James Cousins, Josh Morris, Jonathon Ceglar

IN: O'Meara, Day, Morrison, Newcombe (debut)
OUT: Lewis (concussion), Greaves (omitted), Cousins (omitted), Morris (omitted)

B: Blake Hardwick, Sam Frost, Jarman Impey
HB: Will Day, Tom Phillips, Tim O'Brien
C: Harry Morrison, Jaeger O'Meara, Changkuoth Jiath
HF: James Worpel, Luke Breust, Chad Wingard
F: Dylan Moore, Ned Reeves, Jacob Koschitzke
R: Ben McEvoy, Tom Mitchell, Shaun Burgoyne
Int: Jack Scrimshaw, Daniel Howe, Liam Shiels, Jai Newcombe
Emer: Damon Greaves, James Cousins, Josh Morris, Jonathon Ceglar

IN: O'Meara, Day, Morrison, Newcombe (debut)
OUT: Lewis (concussion), Greaves (omitted), Cousins (omitted), Morris (omitted)

giphy.gif

Sad Jeka didn't get a run.

Bit stiff on Cuz and Greaves who weren't the worst by any means, but competition for spots heating up again.

Can't wait for Duke to tear it up! Him, Worpel, Omeara can develop into a beautiful midfield trio.

Bit filthy about Morris. Deserved another run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great ins. Best of luck to Newcombe, I reckon we got a good one here. Danger signs for Cousins.

Great to see Day back. Greaves pretty stiff but he plays the one position our list is stacked for.

On performance Morris deserved to be dropped but i'd have liked to see us give him a couple more weeks.

Disappointed Jeka wasn't picked with Lewis out.

Have we dropped one senior player after all these losses? Midfield got beaten by gcs and cousins gets dropped? Wowee. Not sure how Phillips and howe keep getting games. And Morris/greaves a bit stiff to be dropped after one game.

However good to see day back and interested to see how Jai looks and get another look at Reeves. Also interested to see if CJ actually plays on wing.

Team looks a bit unbalanced to me.

Great ins. Best of luck to Newcombe, I reckon we got a good one here. Danger signs for Cousins.

Great to see Day back. Greaves pretty stiff but he plays the one position our list is stacked for.

On performance Morris deserved to be dropped but i'd have liked to see us give him a couple more weeks.

Disappointed Jeka wasn't picked with Lewis out.
Morris’s game last week would have reminded him of the gulf between VFL and AFL. Newk will find out tomorrow. Gives them some perspective and things to work on.

Hi all,

I’m new to the site. I’ve been lurking a little the last month or so through some of the match preview and trade, drafting and mini draft discussions threads. And now thought it was time to create an account so I could get involved in some discussions.

My mate, Fear The Beard has been passing on the team news I’ve been receiving throughout the season.

Here’s the team news I had passed onto me this morning for tomorrow night.

IN: O’Meara, Day, Newcombe, Morrison
OUT: Cousins, Greaves, Lewis (concussion), Morris

Sub: Morris

Obviously things can change, but that’s where things stood after the team meeting before training this morning.

And this weeks lotto numbers are? :think:

With how well we have defended, Bud would be eyeing off a huge haul. I expect him to knock off a number in his quest for a 1000.
He deserves a thousand goals , he is a champion we all know it, did his job for us good on him.
And for Sydney I hope we can get you, I doubt we will, but Bud was worth every cent YOU PAID NEVER FORGET IT , and anyone whinging is just not understanding this game and life in the future.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

Hopefully Jai is ready to go for the weekend...
View attachment 1142186
I never hated Collingwood, I like Eddie and Buckley was a pro, Mick Malthouse could coach but he was never ever happy about the BUCKS arrangemtn a free kick that was missed cost Buckley a flag, so I think he was a beauty, but I always got angry at the mongrels who hated him because he hasd a few ticvkets on himself , what champion doesn't or what champion can be a champion without thinking he;s good, actually most people who comment really have no idea of what it takes to play or coach at this level I'm damned sure its the hardest thing to do, and I congratulate Buckley for the champ he is, best of luck mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back