Autopsy Round 13 = Melbourne 66-62 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad coaching by Fly. WHE playing like someone who doesn’t want to have the football, but kept on, just when we needed a target. Reef reinforcing the 2019 draft curse.

Pendles disposal awful.

Keep Adams away from the backline.

Boys still fought it out and almost pinched it. But when the heat was on, demons better, cleaner, wanted it more. Good lesson for us that only our v best will be good enough to beat the top teams.

Dees were great today. Felt like a great coaching performance for Goodwin. I haven't really seen us play that poorly and out of sync in a while. Maybe it was the flu thing, a few guys carrying niggles, looking towards the bye? Whatever it was, I don't feel too concerned about the result.

Feel like I can live with that. We played poorly and they played us well. Four points. Worst games I’ve seen from Pendleton, WHE, Murphy for a while. No Sidey, DeG or Elliot. Hopefully will help us for the finals.

That seems like the worst we could play, we look off most of day, add Sidey, DeGoey, Elliot and few games into Lipinski it should be a different story. What was with Gawn and Cox at end of game?

The forward line isn't working and needs a complete reshuffle, they got pantsed today
True, but I don’t think the plan is to have Elliott, McStay, Ginnivan and Kreuger watching from the stands, McCreery and Cox playing with the flu, and DC watching from the bench with stitches in his head. The reshuffle is most definitely coming!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 13 = Melbourne 66-62 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back