Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nankervis wasn't bad last time in, might be ok back up at just over rookie price
Nankervis didn't play in the neafl on the weekend so im assuming he's injured or he was an emergency for the seniors.

My money is on Naismith coming in this week , had 43 hit outs, 2 goals, 6 tackles and 109 DT points. Big dopy Derickx registered a whopping 6 hit outs and 2 tackles and they were his only stats for the day, not 1 disposal for the day.

Really considering doing a ballsy trade this week and giving Parker the flick!

Has been average of late and 59 SC on the weekend was pathetic!

I don't have Selwood and Rockliff and both are going to go up heaps after this week so thinking now is the time to go Parker > Selwood.

Parker is also going to lose lots of cash so wont be able to trade him to anyone soon if he keeps stinking it up.

Also I am thinking Parker will spend alot more time up forward now with Tippet set to miss a while due to injury.

It helps with my bye structure too as I have too many round 14 mids out if I keep Parker.

Does this sound crazy? What's everyone else doing with Parker?

Just can't see him being a top 10 mid this year. :(

Hopper & Macpherson > Trengove & Jansen
Smith, Tippa, Davis > Sloane, Phillips, Laird
Hopefully no trades Round 15

Team will end up being...

B: Shaw, Simpson, Bartel, Laird, Rich, McVeigh (Adams, Collins)
M: Dangerfield, Ablett, Parker, Sloane, Priddis, Gray, Rockliff, Liberatore (Trengove, Jansen, Tucker)
R: Goldstein, Gawn (Grimley)
F: Martin, Montagna, Wingard, Wells, Zorko, Kerridge (Petracca, Phillips)

Hopefully have enough $$$ to one trade Trengove > Dahlhaus once he has hit rock bottom to open up the M/F swing and would leave me with 6 trades.

V happy!

Nankervis didn't play in the neafl on the weekend so im assuming he's injured or he was an emergency for the seniors.

My money is on Naismith coming in this week , had 43 hit outs, 2 goals, 6 tackles and 109 DT points. Big dopy Derickx registered a whopping 6 hit outs and 2 tackles and they were his only stats for the day, not 1 disposal for the day.
When did margoos play after the tiptruck injury?
If so they pulled him out told him get your big boy pants on we need you.

Really considering doing a ballsy trade this week and giving Parker the flick!

Has been average of late and 59 SC on the weekend was pathetic!

I don't have Selwood and Rockliff and both are going to go up heaps after this week so thinking now is the time to go Parker > Selwood.

Parker is also going to lose lots of cash so wont be able to trade him to anyone soon if he keeps stinking it up.

Also I am thinking Parker will spend alot more time up forward now with Tippet set to miss a while due to injury.

It helps with my bye structure too as I have too many round 14 mids out if I keep Parker.

Does this sound crazy? What's everyone else doing with Parker?

Just can't see him being a top 10 mid this year. :(
Can you get Sally or rocky another way?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

18 trades and 41k

Think this week it might be time to downgrade as any premos I bring in will miss a week during the byes.

Hewett -> Trengove
who else to look at?

Will give Hall a game after his bye to see what to do with him.
KK will be going.
Kerridge and Adams will be keepers for bench coverage.
Libba will be last to be upgraded.

Capture.PNG

Okay guys, Am thinking
Gresham to J.Trengrove
Davis to Jansen
Kerridge to Zorko

Ideally id like to wait a couple weeks with Davis BE at 30, Kerridges at 50 and Zorko at 150 although im playing the league leader this week, im 4 points away from top spot & these trades will give me 19 playing, otherwise i have 17.
Also it leaves me with 170k to trade DBJ to Rance next week leaving me with 12 trades after that one. Thoughts ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back